+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2018 CEC APPLICANTS

ali9i

Jan 25, 2017
congrats. did your BG status stay as "your application is in progress" until mthe 22nd of March
Yes. And it changed to We are processing your background check on 22nd as well and on same day i got PPR. My other friends had the same trend as well.

Canadan

Jan 8, 2018
Hey all, anyone else who applied in January waiting for PPR? Maybe this week we will receive news...

eAOR on Jan 9th ... hope to hear something soon!

Canadan

Jan 8, 2018
Same here, AOR 23rd Jan. Whats your BG status??
We are processing your background check. I called about 2-3 weeks ago and the operator said they are just waiting for a security officer to do criminality and security. Must be the final part.

shawn_1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
We are processing your background check. I called about 2-3 weeks ago and the operator said they are just waiting for a security officer to do criminality and security. Must be the final part.
Do you mind to share when did your BG changed to the processing bg check?

shawn_1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Yes. And it changed to We are processing your background check on 22nd as well and on same day i got PPR. My other friends had the same trend as well.
Hey bud, one more question, before your status changed to IP2, what was it for the eligibility line in your profile? was it We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. thru out the entire process?

shawn_1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Hey bud, one more question, before your status changed to IP2, what was it for the eligibility line in your profile? was it We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. thru out the entire process?

Canadan

Jan 8, 2018
Hi, I am not sure when it changed to processing the BG check. How do I check that?

I had to provide fingerprints for RCMP check, the request came on Jan 25th and I submitted a week later.

It still says "We are reviewing the documents you provided..."

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
no update on my acct since medical passed and this has been march 6, I check my account 3 to 4 times a day. anyone knows whats gng on

shawn_1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Hi, I am not sure when it changed to processing the BG check. How do I check that?

I had to provide fingerprints for RCMP check, the request came on Jan 25th and I submitted a week later.

It still says "We are reviewing the documents you provided..."
Its in your account status.

Aman.ghafar

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Did anyone get any updates. I applied through a representative and i dont have online access.
I called ircc number yesterday no updatws but today my ADR chnaged. It says we requested additional document on Feb 24th. I dont understand why does it say feb 24 where today is march 29th