+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2018 CEC APPLICANTS

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Just FYI, I have worked in d same NOC since Aug 2014 in Canada n I provided required documents to prove that.
Sorry about the rejection. but work done during studies will not count. your 1 yr min work experience start counting post graduation and with your PGWP. IF this was the case you can appeal their decision.

ome

Jan 2, 2018
Update

AOR 14th Jan
MEP: 31st Jan
IP1: 31st Jan (Your application is in progress.....)
IP2: 22nd March
PPR: 22nd March

Good Luck to all who are waiting
congrats. did your BG status stay as "your application is in progress" until mthe 22nd of March

Mythranda

Oct 20, 2017
My latest update was yesterday (March 22, 2018) being asked for further proof of Common Law Partnership.
Submitted more proof this morning (March 23, 2018) and Additional Documents changed to being reviewed
Just checked and it's been changed to: Not Applicable

Good sign do we think...?

sakssey23

Feb 1, 2017
Update

AOR 14th Jan
MEP: 31st Jan
IP1: 31st Jan (Your application is in progress.....)
IP2: 22nd March
PPR: 22nd March

Good Luck to all who are waiting
Congrats...

So in your IP 1, was it we would send you a message when we start your background check before it now switched to IP 2 and PPR same day?

shawn_1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Thank you! What exactly does your Background status say? What stream did you apply under?
i applied under CEC and I am an inland applicant.
Im CEC inland as well... BG is still your application is in process, we will send you a msg when BG check starts... passed med on feb5, no additional docu required show on feb 27.. no updates ever since, file is at CPC ottawa

shawn_1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Congrats...

So in your IP 1, was it we would send you a message when we start your background check before it now switched to IP 2 and PPR same day?
I feel this kinda situation happens to a lot of ppl nowadays. Switch to IP2 and PPR in a day or two after long wait between IP and IP 2

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi! tanx for the update
quick question for u, were u asked to provide adr documents and the status changed to not applicable after uploading that? or after medical passed, it changed to not applicable and then ppr.
cos my status says we do not need adr documents and my bg says we are processing ur bg after medical passed. what do u fink the next stage is for me, just curious.
Thanks!!
Hey! Sorry I missed your reply. I was asked to provide additional documents on Feb 6 and it was being reviewed until the day before I got PPR. You can check my signature for my timeline. I have documented all my application details and statuses throughout this process. If you have time, you can check my posts from Feb 5 (page 3), Feb 7 (pg 4), Feb 12 (pg 9) and Feb 27 (pg 20) and March 20 (Pg 30). This will help you ee what my statuses were at each stage as my application progressed. Hope this helps.

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Im CEC inland as well... BG is still your application is in process, we will send you a msg when BG check starts... passed med on feb5, no additional docu required show on feb 27.. no updates ever since, file is at CPC ottawa
That's so weird. I hope you get it this week. *fingers crossed*