+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2018 CEC APPLICANTS

ali9i

Jan 25, 2017
Sorry to hear this.
I can understand this can be painful since you have dependents on file as well. Can you clarify about job offer letter ? Did you submit as arranged employment or LMIA Job or as a normal CEC applicant with min 1 year experience in related NOC ? Did you provide adequate information on the letter ?

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Sorry to hear this.
I can understand this can be painful since you have dependents on file as well. Can you clarify about job offer letter ? Did you submit as arranged employment or LMIA Job or as a normal CEC applicant with min 1 year experience in related NOC ? Did you provide adequate information on the letter ?
I provided a docs as a normal CEC applicant with min 1 year I will work here in future in related NOC. I want to make ir clear. It's not d experience. Experience is past. Its a forecast that i have job for min next 1 yr valid till end of Apr 2019.

Hope I answered ur question.

ome

Jan 2, 2018
I provided a docs as a normal CEC applicant with min 1 year I will work here in future in related NOC. I want to make ir clear. It's not d experience. Experience is past. Its a forecast that i have job for min next 1 yr valid till end of Apr 2019.

Hope I answered ur question.
well. if i understand correctly from your reply, you haven't worked up to a year at your current position. it is usually expected you have completed the one year at your job before you apply.

Reactions: HADDY

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
well. if i understand correctly from your reply, you haven't worked up to a year at your current position. it is usually expected you have completed the one year at your job before you apply.
Just FYI, I have worked in d same NOC since Aug 2014 in Canada n I provided required documents to prove that.

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hang on, i don’t understand the reason for your rejection. Is it because your contract runs out in April 2019?
Though it's not, it doesn't matter as I should have job offer for next 1 yr. They refused my application on 14th Mar 2018. Still I have my visa for more than a yr.

ome

Jan 2, 2018
Though it's not, it doesn't matter as I should have job offer for next 1 yr. They refused my application on 14th Mar 2018. Still I have my visa for more than a yr.
as long as you have 1year canadian experience you dont even need to be employed before you apply. so its kind of strange.

Reactions: msmahmood

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
as long as you have 1year canadian experience you dont even need to be employed before you apply. so its kind of strange.
He claimed points for LMIA when he didn’t have any. He was rejected for not providing documents to support his arranged offer of employment and he got 50 additional points for it. Working in Canada does not mean you have a qualified arranged offer of employment so you should not claim points for it.

He was not asked for additional documents because the officer knew he did not have an LMIA. All applicants/employers with LMIAs are in an ESDC database which CIC can confirm just like IELTS and WES.

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Friends,

Update.

On Mar 13 11:00 AM EST, CIC profile showed "Update" but there was no change inside & received no email.
On Mar 14 11:00 AM EST, received an email saying my profile is updated. CIC profile showed "Update" & when I login I saw my application was refused due to the visa officer is not satisfied with the documents I provided for the Job Offer Letter.
I am so sorry to hear about that Andy. Since you still have 1 year left on your work visa, you can recreate your profile to re-enter the pool.
Godspeed!

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
He claimed points for LMIA when he didn’t have any. He was rejected for not providing documents to support his arranged offer of employment and he got 50 additional points for it. Working in Canada does not mean you have a qualified arranged offer of employment so you should not claim points for it.

He was not asked for additional documents because the officer knew he did not have an LMIA. All applicants/employers with LMIAs are in an ESDC database which CIC can confirm just like IELTS and WES.
If you claim LMIA points, does it go under CRS – Additional – Arranged Employment?

ome

Jan 2, 2018

oh true, i almost made that mistake. i said i have a valid offer but not under LMIA. so i didn't get any point. its as good as saying NO. i also called to verify.

ome

Jan 2, 2018
no updates...still shows application in progress here as well.... sigh.... when is it gonna end...
have you seen any one that got PPR with this status. cos usually the peeps that get the PPR they have BG status as 'we are processing.....