Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi guys,

Got the PPR mail
Type : CEC - Inland
AOR : 13-FEB (RPRF Paid Upfront)
MED Pass : 20-FEB and IP1
BG : 27-FEB (We are processing your background check). IP2.
ADR : 27-FEB (We do not need additional doc)
Mar 15 afternoon EST time, CIC profile showed "Update" but there was no change inside.
PPR : received email Mar 15 9:50 PM EST
Congrats

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Friends,

Update.

On Mar 13 11:00 AM EST, CIC profile showed "Update" but there was no change inside & received no email.
On Mar 14 11:00 AM EST, received an email saying my profile is updated. CIC profile showed "Update" & when I login I saw my application was refused due to the visa officer is not satisfied with the documents I provided for the Job Offer Letter.

karthik1990

Apr 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
Friends,

Update.

On Mar 13 11:00 AM EST, CIC profile showed "Update" but there was no change inside & received no email.
On Mar 14 11:00 AM EST, received an email saying my profile is updated. CIC profile showed "Update" & when I login I saw my application was refused due to the visa officer is not satisfied with the documents I provided for the Job Offer Letter.
Sorry to hear that. Post full rejection letter so that experts can help you. so you got rejected after getting ip2 on feb27. One thing is clear from your application that getting ip2 doesn't mean eligibility passed.

ome

Jan 2, 2018
Friends,

Update.

did they request additional document for job offer?

anishak7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Friends,

Update.

So did they asked you to submit any more documents ?
Usually they wont reject withouT any intimation.

tamiesurok

Feb 12, 2018
Hello, I am required to send additional document about my travel history. I have submitted my additional document a while ago, and my status changed from "We are reviewing your additional document" to "Not applicable" in the additional document section. Anyone knows what's going on? Did it mean they approve my additional document or something else?
Many thanks
Tamie

Canadan

Jan 8, 2018
Friends,

Update.

Sorry to hear this!

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Sorry to hear that. Post full rejection letter so that experts can help you. so you got rejected after getting ip2 on feb27. One thing is clear from your application that getting ip2 doesn't mean eligibility passed.
Yes. right. Eligibility might extend beyond IP2 as well. But, not all eligibility checks. If we provided some LOE, may be for that.