+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2018 CEC APPLICANTS

Canadan

Jan 8, 2018
My BG status changed to IP2 this morning. When I checked yesterday night @ 9:35 EST, it was NA2. But, when I checked in d mornung @ 5:35 EST, its changed to IP2.

Pls check ur acct friends.
What does it say for you to know it is NA2 and separately, IP 2?

No changes for me

Raj_CA

Nov 26, 2017
Today morning i checked the CIC website
Status updated : Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
But BG status is same as old.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
:)

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Today morning i checked the CIC website
Status updated : Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
But BG status is same as old.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
:)
Something is changed. So, it's a good sign :):)

Raj_CA

Nov 26, 2017
yes, its a good sign and hope we all get PPR emails very soon....
please keep posted and updates in this discussion.
We are processing your background check. is NA1 or IP1 or NA2 or IP2 status ??
which state my BG is now ??

ali9i

Jan 25, 2017
Still no updates..
CEC - In-land
AOR - Jan 10
Med Passed - Jan 25th
And no updates after Jan 25th... The status says they are reviewing my application and they will let me know when my background chck starts.. That's for almost a month.
Is this normal ? its an application of two (Me and my spouse).
how come it is in IP1 for really long ? Getting nervous :-(
Additional Documents: Not required
BGC: "Your Application is in process...."
AOR 14th Jan. Anybody at same stageor see same changes?

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hey guys I moved to IP2 today.

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibilityWe are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility
Review of medical resultsYou passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsWe are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
InterviewYou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsWe do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkWe are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionYour application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
What does it say for you to know it is NA2 and separately, IP 2?

No changes for me
NA means Not applicable. NA2 is the second time you see Not Applicable.

IP means In Progress. IP2 is the second time you see In Progress, which is after NA2.

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
yes, its a good sign and hope we all get PPR emails very soon....
please keep posted and updates in this discussion.
We are processing your background check. is NA1 or IP1 or NA2 or IP2 status ??
which state my BG is now ??
If you are seeing this for the first time, the you are in IP1. If it’s the second time, you are in IP2. If you look at my posts from Feb 7 and Feb 13, I copied and pasted all my statuses. On feb 7, I was IP1, Feb 13 I was NA2 and today, I am IP2.

Hope this helps.

Realone01

Nov 28, 2017
Hi guys,
I checked my profile around 12pm today and the background check was "your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start your background check". I checked again now and my profile has been updated. Below is the status of my background check. Though i was expecting NA as most people on this thread do say. Does anyone have the idea of what is going on? AOR date is Feb 13th

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints: We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi guys,
I checked my profile around 12pm today and the background check was "your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start your background check". I checked again now and my profile has been updated. Below is the status of my background check. Though i was expecting NA as most people on this thread do say. Does anyone have the idea of what is going on? AOR date is Feb 13th

Application status:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints: We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi, You mean 12 PM EST, it was having different BG status? And when you checked again, provide the approximate time.
Because, today around 5:35 to 6:00 AM EST, most of the applicants' BG status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi guys,

Application status:
Hey! You are in IP1 now

Reactions: Realone01

Realone01

Nov 28, 2017
Hi, You mean 12 PM EST, it was having different BG status? And when you checked again, provide the approximate time.
Because, today around 5:35 to 6:00 AM EST, most of the applicants' BG status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
I didn't see any update when I checked around 12PM EST but the BG staus changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." when I checked again around 2PM EST