+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2018 CEC APPLICANTS

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
I mean AOR received Feb. 15
I also scanned 3 countries' PCCs in one single pdf and uploaded. In one country, I stayed for 3 months in 2008 and 5 months in 2010. And I still need to get a PCC from that country. Do you have any such scenario and missed to get PCC?

In CIC website, its mentioned clearly,

"For example: if you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months, that counts as spending six months there. In this case, you would need a certificate."

Refer: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/about.html

Rubydairy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
I also scanned 3 countries' PCCs in one single pdf and uploaded. In one country, I stayed for 3 months in 2008 and 5 months in 2010. And I still need to get a PCC from that country. Do you have any such scenario and missed to get PCC?

In CIC website, its mentioned clearly,

"For example: if you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months, that counts as spending six months there. In this case, you would need a certificate."

Refer: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/about.html
Not at all. It's just one country I went for study for one year - South Africa. They were specific that the PCC missing is the one for SA. I scanned it with the one from my home country as one document. The only other country I've lived in is Canada which was not requested

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not at all. It's just one country I went for study for one year - South Africa. They were specific that the PCC missing is the one for SA. I scanned it with the one from my home country as one document. The only other country I've lived in is Canada which was not requested
Even for Canada, you need to get PCC from RCMP I suppose.

Kartikey Manchanda

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
You need the RCMP for Canada as well that was reason for your rejection I suppose.

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018

shawn_1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
I have the same BG status amd no update since Feb 1st. AOR 14th Jan.
Hi there,

I have the same BG status since Feb 5th (your application is in process, will send you email once background check starts).

My AOR is jan 23rd.
Med pass: feb 5th.

Is this normal? No update to NA2 for over 2 weeks?

Im CEC inland,just for myself.

Kartikey Manchanda

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Hi there,

I have the same BG status since Feb 5th (your application is in process, will send you email once background check starts).

My AOR is jan 23rd.
Med pass: feb 5th.

Is this normal? No update to NA2 for over 2 weeks?

Im CEC inland,just for myself.
I'm at IP2 from 9th Feb , AOR -12 Jan CEC Inland

Reactions: Canadan

shawn_1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
AOR : 28 DEC/2017
my application status is :
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

for the past 10 days.... no change ...
any idea how many days CIC will take to update the next status...??

Regards,
(R)

We are on the same boat, do you have any updates?

Kartikey Manchanda

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
I think you are getting there soon... IP2 can usually take a month from what I heard from my friends. The weird thing is my IP1 never changed to NA2, most people change to NA2 within couple of days day or so.
Yeah, that strange my IP1 changed to NA2 next day but time from NA2 to IP2 will take couple of weeks but in my case IP2 is taking a long time :D

ome

Jan 2, 2018
medical passed Jan 19th. no update since then.
my application status is :
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.