+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2018 CEC APPLICANTS

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Progress guys! Medical finally updated. I am trying not to obsess over this, so I am trying to check only every other day. Haha! I thought i was going to receive an email about the medical. Good thing I checked CIC's website just now. Medical passed :)

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

tamiesurok

Feb 12, 2018
Hi, I am wondering in what step will I know whether my medical exam pass or fail? I received invitation to apply on January 24th, and I am still waiting for my policy check. I have completed medical exam on January 27th, and I have no updated information about my medical check... Wondering where can I see the medical result?

msmahmood

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I am wondering in what step will I know whether my medical exam pass or fail? I received invitation to apply on January 24th, and I am still waiting for my policy check. I have completed medical exam on January 27th, and I have no updated information about my medical check... Wondering where can I see the medical result?
on your PR Application page in the website, just like @zeebah posted above, it would appear under "Review of medical results".

Feb 13, 2018
Hi Guyz,

I need some help to know what status my application is. Mine is an inland application including my wife. It seems like the application is stuck in the same stage for long:
AOR - January 10th
MEP - January 25th
No updates after that and the status is as below:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What is this status ?

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi Guyz,

I need some help to know what status my application is. Mine is an inland application including my wife. It seems like the application is stuck in the same stage for long:
AOR - January 10th
MEP - January 25th
No updates after that and the status is as below:

If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

What is this status ?
Hi,

Have you submitted the relevant PCC for all the countries you stayed over 6 months in last 10 years?

Thanks,
Andavarayan M (Andy)

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Progress guys! Medical finally updated. I am trying not to obsess over this, so I am trying to check only every other day. Haha! I thought i was going to receive an email about the medical. Good thing I checked CIC's website just now. Medical passed :)

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Great. Congrats. You will see PPR soon. May be by this weekend.

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Update y'all :)

Background check Not applicable.