+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2018 CEC APPLICANTS

nick5139

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hello Folks,

Any progress on CEC applicants ? I could see that CEC processing is dead slow. FSW applicants are processed faster.
That's true. It's dead slow. I'm 12th Jan AOR, CEC. IP2 since 9th Feb. Still waiting. Got few other CEC guys along the same road as mine.

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Hello Folks,

Any progress on CEC applicants ? I could see that CEC processing is dead slow. FSW applicants are processed faster.
yeah they seemed to have slowed down processing CEC applications

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
I am sharing my timeline;

AOR- 18th Jan
Medical Passed: 3rd Feb
Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents
Background Check: Your application is in progress. We will send you an email when we start your BG check

I am EE applicant through CEC and I received ITA on 20th December and submitted my application on 18th Jan.

Do you think its normal? I called to IRCC last Monday morning and they told me that everything looks normal.

I am feeling sick because my colleague who has the same experience and (she also got AOR on 16th Jan) she got called for an Interview (Scheduled this Friday).

My IP1 stage hasn't been changed after my medical passed and it's more than a month now.

Should I need to be worried or its normal?

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......

AOR- 18th Jan
Background Check: Your application is in progress. We will send you an email when we start your BG check

I am EE applicant through CEC and I received ITA on 20th December and submitted my application on 18th Jan.

Do you think its normal? I called to IRCC last Monday morning and they told me that everything looks normal.

I am feeling sick because my colleague who has the same experience and (she also got AOR on 16th Jan) she got called for an Interview (Scheduled this Friday).

My IP1 stage hasn't been changed after my medical passed and it's more than a month now.

Just chill bro. You should be Ok. Nothing to worry about.

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

AOR- 18th Jan

Perfectly normal. You can track the updates of other January applicants through ImmiTracker:

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cec-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

ome

Jan 2, 2018

AOR- 18th Jan

same here. i applied dec 31st. nothing yet.

Raj_CA

Nov 26, 2017
Not submitted the passports?
at last i call CIC and mailed mailed them about this issue and they responded with a email and new letter to submit the passport for dependents.
The new email letter was enough to submit the spouse passport in VFS Hyderabad.
I got my passport with visa stamp in 1 week.

Reactions: Andavarayan

ali9i

Jan 25, 2017
at last i call CIC and mailed mailed them about this issue and they responded with a email and new letter to submit the passport for dependents.
Congrats buddy finally there !

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Congrats Raj. Can u pls share me the new email letter if u don't mind?