+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2018 CEC APPLICANTS

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
What stage is this if I may ask please?

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
It's IP2 If it says "Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

ali9i

Jan 25, 2017
It's IP2 If it says "Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."
How do you know ?
For some of my friends their status changed from "Your application is in process..." to "We are processing your background check..." after that PPR was issued to them. I think its equivalent of NA2.

Please advise.

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
How do you know ?
For some of my friends their status changed from "Your application is in process..." to "We are processing your background check..." after that PPR was issued to them. I think its equivalent of NA2.

Please advise.
It's IP1 I guess

debasisdas

Aug 26, 2017
HI ..I filed my application on 8th Jan but havent got any PPR.Just wanted to know if there are other applicants who are yet to get PPR.

Feb 13, 2018
Hi All,

I got an update from CIC asking for a marriage certificate replacement.
My marraige was registered in India wen we went to India for our last vacation. It was a document in a stamp paper. Also it doesnt have any photos in it. But today CIC sent me a notification requesting for “we require an official marriage certificate issued by the country, territory or region.”

Please anyone experienced the same issue before ?

Providing an affidivit saying its an official document will help the situation? Any help regarding this is verymuch appreciated.

Sarantos

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
All, I submitted all documents and they were in the reviewing stage. I then got an email asking to upload Canadian Police Cert.

Once this is uploaded does that mean PPR should be after?
I passed my medical already.

Below is current status of application.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Canadan

Jan 8, 2018
All, I submitted all documents and they were in the reviewing stage. I then got an email asking to upload Canadian Police Cert.

Once this is uploaded does that mean PPR should be after?
I passed my medical already.

Below is current status of application.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I got the same request on jan 25th. My aor was jan 10th. I submitted my canadian police check a week later. I’m still waiting for PPR :) I think this is normal

Sarantos

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Do you have similar s
I got the same request on jan 25th. My aor was jan 10th. I submitted my canadian police check a week later. I’m still waiting for PPR :) I think this is normal
Do you have similar status on your application as mine?

Do you know if this is Ip1 or IP2?