Nomination.....
PNP
AOR Received.
28January 2018
Med's Request
9th May 2018
Med's Done....
8 June 2018
Hey guys hows everyone,I got my AOR on 28 Jan 18,got my Medicals on 9 May 2018,Medicals passed on 8June 2018,after no update...Can anyone guide me whats happening,or could any one add me on whats app group...My number is 6047809709

Audarya

Dec 5, 2018
Hi,
I am posting this question here since most of you are already through the stage of obtaining PCC.
Do we need to submit a letter from ircc to psk (india) for obtaining PCC (as stated on their website)? And does a police officer visit your residence for verification before you get your PCC?
I want to obtain PCC before i get ITA however ircc website says that for countries that require a letter for PCC, it can be done only post receiving an ITA.
Can someone whose been through this share their experience? I am totally confused as to how to proceed.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Do we need to submit a letter from ircc to psk (india) for obtaining PCC (as stated on their website)?
No

And does a police officer visit your residence for verification before you get your PCC?
In some cases yes

I want to obtain PCC before i get ITA however ircc website says that for countries that require a letter for PCC, it can be done only post receiving an ITA.
You don't need ITA to obtain PCC.

Reactions: Audarya

VishRam28

Oct 11, 2018
Hi Guys!!!

AOR Jan 2018.. Ordered second set of GCMS notes and got the same status I got in the month of October..

Ordered CBSA notes. any idea on how to speed up the process or atleast get to know the status of the application apart from GCMS & CBSA

Thanks

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Hi Guys!!!

AOR Jan 2018.. Ordered second set of GCMS notes and got the same status I got in the month of October..

Ordered CBSA notes. any idea on how to speed up the process or atleast get to know the status of the application apart from GCMS & CBSA

Thanks
Call IRCC. You will have to ask specific question such as the status of your eligibility, criminality, and security.

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hello,
Can anyone tell me where to upload the medical report after redoing the medicals. There is no placeholder opened in my account.

VishRam28

Oct 11, 2018
Hi Guys...

Received my CBSA notes today and When i view the notes section it has not been updated from September 2018. Any ideas to speed up the process?

Thanks & Regards

japs.sas100

Oct 1, 2018
Here is my timeline. waiting for PPR

PNP Inland application(Nova Scotia)

13th Jan AOR | BG - Not applicable
20th Feb ADR for Schedule A
21st Feb 1st Ghost update
23rd Feb Submitted the ADR document
25th Feb Medical | IP1 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
8th March IP2 We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

I checked with CIC on 11th March they told me Eligibility met, Criminality Passed, Security not Started, file processing at Sydney

Waiting for the next update

VishRam28

Oct 11, 2018
Hi Everyone!!!

Spoke to CIC call center yesterday to get the status of the application but in vain..

Since the application is outside canada (New Delhi) for processing, they have no status update

My AOR is Jan 2018 and it's been more than a year and no update on my application

Any ideas???

Kirty

Jan 1, 2019
Hi Everyone!!!

Spoke to CIC call center yesterday to get the status of the application but in vain..

Since the application is outside canada (New Delhi) for processing, they have no status update

My AOR is Jan 2018 and it's been more than a year and no update on my application

Any ideas???
Any update?

Harshraj Singh Grewal

Feb 18, 2019
Blueriver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Novacotia
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 December 2017
Nomination.....
PNP
AOR Received.
28January 2018
Med's Request
9th May 2018
Med's Done....
8 June 2018
Hi everyone,

Its my 18th month comming to an end,my status is In Process,i got ATIP notes update on 3rd May 2019 in that it says ready for PS thats Public Safety how much long do i have to wait.

Thanks