+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Have you ordered GCMS notes before? If not, please do! (Or, when was the last time you did?) What could be the reason - any guesses?
Im joining in late for this party, but I thought Ill share as Im sure im not the only one still waiting.

AOR Jan 8th 2018. Been stuck in IP2 Bacground Check for I dont know how long, around 9 months.

While IRCC has been taking a nap, got a new job, new passport, moved to another country... Hope none of it will be an issue. Have to do the medical again, and probably the police certificates too. Damn.

I82register

Jan 22, 2019
Have you ordered GCMS notes before? If not, please do! (Or, when was the last time you did?) What could be the reason - any guesses?
Ordered GCMS and CSIS for the first time a week ago. My guess is prior military service, but even that doesn't strike me as something that will cause auch a long delay.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
CBSA notes are received in about 30 days and is less redacted than the regular GCMS notes and also shows about security. I never ordered CSIS report but I believe that it takes like 90 days to receive.

I82register

Jan 22, 2019
CBSA notes are received in about 30 days and is less redacted than the regular GCMS notes and also shows about security. I never ordered CSIS report but I believe that it takes like 90 days to receive.
Well the good news is that maybe asking for the notes moved some things around. I a request to send my passport in an email today. I'm out of my home country so I don't even know how to handle this.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Congratulations! I believe you can request the VAC to be changed. Of course, never send a passport by mail to another country.

Well the good news is that maybe asking for the notes moved some things around. I a request to send my passport in an email today. I'm out of my home country so I don't even know how to handle this.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Congratulations. Don't you have 30 days to submit your passport. If you will be back in that time then you can submit then otherwise you can request a change in VO. Best of luck.