+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
AOR Jan 25, 2018. Well I seem to have a longer wait remaining apparently. Just got off the phone with an agent and nothing has changed apart from my VO. Criminality is the only thing not started. In addition, my file was transferred from Ottawa to Etobicoke which has been notorious for being slow according to posts in these forums. The waiting game continues.

shaggy.saha

Oct 2, 2018
AOR Jan 25, 2018. Well I seem to have a longer wait remaining apparently. Just got off the phone with an agent and nothing has changed apart from my VO. Criminality is the only thing not started. In addition, my file was transferred from Ottawa to Etobicoke which has been notorious for being slow according to posts in these forums. The waiting game continues.
Hello when did your file move from Ottawa to Etobicoke?

shaggy.saha

Oct 2, 2018
I am in similar situation. My AOR is Feb 27, 2018. However my file transferred from Ottawa to Sydney.

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Anyone from Jan 2018 paper based who received already their PPR? Thanks!

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
AOR Jan 25 EE PNP inland applicant here. So I got a ghost update yesterday. I spoke to an agent today and apparently our criminality is now passed (only took them 11 months but one month before their due date :) ). Therefore everything, eligibility, medical, criminality, and security are all passed. The officer also indicated that our file is in line for final review (whatever that means).
At least there is some movement with our file (what more can we ask for). An inch at a time.

Last edited:
Reactions: shaggy.saha

shaggy.saha

Oct 2, 2018
AOR Jan 25 EE PNP inland applicant here. So I got a ghost update yesterday. I spoke to an agent today and apparently our criminality is now passed (only took them 11 months but one month before their due date :) ). Therefore everything, eligibility, medical, criminality, and security are all passed. The officer also indicated that our file is in line for final review (whatever that means).
At least there is some movement with our file (what more can we ask for). An inch at a time.
This is really good news and progress. Following you.

shaggy.saha

Oct 2, 2018
Also what is their due date? Do you have anything?

shaggy.saha

Oct 2, 2018
If you're asking about the due date for PPR then I don't know that as I didn't ask that. However, previous GCMS notes had a due date of Feb 5, 2019 for our criminality so they act on it just a month shy of that due date.
Thank you for the information. I am Feb 27, 2018 AOR. But I have no due date or anything at all. At least you had a due date. My last due date was September 7, 2018 and that's way past.

evanzh87

Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-02-2018
Jan 18' AOR is still waiting for PPR. Unbelievably it's been a month from re-med passed. Have no clue at all but to wait like forever.

Last edited: