+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Heyz

Oct 29, 2018
Hello everyone! I have been following this thread since long and it has helped me alot! My Aor is 16th jan.....my son had to go through some extra test so I medical got delayed and we passed it around April! In March we were asked for my husband's travel history as additional documents. At that time our IP2 had started according to our agent.....since then no update! We mailed cic they said it's on security check....that was in August....ordered gcms in September...didn't receive it till now....mailed to track gcms on 33rd day,
They apologized and said they have put us on priority it's 48 days now....no update from them too!
What should we do now??? Have asked my agent to fill cic web form too but she said it's useless as they usually don't reply it. Our medical expires on 8th jan!

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Hello everyone! I have been following this thread since long and it has helped me alot! My Aor is 16th jan.....my son had to go through some extra test so I medical got delayed and we passed it around April! In March we were asked for my husband's travel history as additional documents. At that time our IP2 had started according to our agent.....since then no update! We mailed cic they said it's on security check....that was in August....ordered gcms in September...didn't receive it till now....mailed to track gcms on 33rd day,
They apologized and said they have put us on priority it's 48 days now....no update from them too!
What should we do now??? Have asked my agent to fill cic web form too but she said it's useless as they usually don't reply it. Our medical expires on 8th jan!
You can try ordering CBSA notes. This is the same notes with less redaction. Once I didn’t receive my notes but I did receive the CBSA notes.

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Multi year immigration plans have been released by IRCC and the numbers are more than it is now to absorb new immigrants. And well we continue to wait as the year ends...

Robert1991

Sep 3, 2018
Hi guys, When someone enters a SS, is there an email sent making you aware that there will be further verifications done? Or the only way you can see is through gcms notes? Thank you.

evanzh87

Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-02-2018
Me… Over 11 months from AOR and still counting.