App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Yes sometimes they do extend medicals validity. But how they decide that and why they didn't do it for you is difficult to say. There is no point in speculating it. You can just go ahead and do medicals.

Its sad they have taken so long to review your JD. I just hope it all ends soon for you.
Cansha!
What about your notes dear?
Have they arrived and what you can see in them?
Any update about your application?
Wish you best of luck.
Regards.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Cansha!
What about your notes dear?
Have they arrived and what you can see in them?
Any update about your application?
Wish you best of luck.
Regards.
Hi.. yes I received my notes. My eligibility was recommended passed and background check have not started. No one has touched the file in over two months. My file is at Montreal and based on the trend they don’t process applications before 5.5 months. So I need to wait at least 1.5 months more.

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Hi.. yes I received my notes. My eligibility was recommended passed and background check have not started. No one has touched the file in over two months. My file is at Montreal and based on the trend they don’t process applications before 5.5 months. So I need to wait at least 1.5 months more.
I hope that you get the golden email very soon In Sha Allah.
Best of luck to you dear Cansha.
Regards.

Reactions: cansha

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Dr. Saab,

Ye achi batain nhi ... PPR aayi tou thread ko silent kar gaye hain ap...
Atif Bhai men apse puchna hi chah rha tha k apka procedure kahan tak pohancha ha?
Please intimate kren. I think apko GCMS notes dubara order krne chahy.
Aur ap be fikr rahen men group men active rahunga In sha Allah aur ap se bat cheet krta rahunga.
Men dua krta hn k apki PPR jaldi ajaye. Ameen.
Best Regards.

atif66

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
AOR Received.
29-01-2018
Atif Bhai men apse puchna hi chah rha tha k apka procedure kahan tak pohancha ha?
Please intimate kren. I think apko GCMS notes dubara order krne chahy.
Aur ap be fikr rahen men group men active rahunga In sha Allah aur ap se bat cheet krta rahunga.
Men dua krta hn k apki PPR jaldi ajaye. Ameen.
Best Regards.
Thank you so Much Dr. Saab,

I ordered the GCMS in September and got them in October. They are similar to what I got in July. My Security Screening is in Progress since April. I dont think ordering another GCMS will unearth anything further at this point. Staying put but my medical is expiring on December 12th. Not sure if they can give an extension to that as well ?

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Thank you so Much Dr. Saab,

I ordered the GCMS in September and got them in October. They are similar to what I got in July. My Security Screening is in Progress since April. I dont think ordering another GCMS will unearth anything furth would like toer at this point. Staying put but my medical is expiring on December 12th. Not sure if they can give an extension to that as well ?
You are most welcome Atif Bhai. Pleasure is all mine.
Yes I remember that your case is in SS. For that particular reason I Would suggest if you can order CBSA or CSIS notes. They may show some improvement or will at least show at which step your application is present.
Do you have extensive travel history?
If your medical is expiring then you will surely get an extension in Sha Allah, otherwise they will ask you for re-med. If they will request re-med then it will be the time when your ppr will be very near. Still I hope and pray that they dont ask you for re-med.
Best of Luck with your case and please keep me updated about the progress in your case.
Regards.

kanaida

Jul 21, 2018
Hi Guys, I have a quick quetion. My application was filed on January 16 2018 under FSW Outland. VO is London. July 6 i got the request for RPRF. It has been a long wait. Yesterday i finally decided to call IRCC and their reply was :
Medicals Passed
Eligibility Passed
Security Passed
Criminality Pending
This sounds a bit strange because i thought Security was the longer process. Has anybody experienced a similar situation before? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. We have waited a long time for this. Also my medicals are due to expire in about a month.

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hi Guys, I have a quick quetion. My application was filed on January 16 2018 under FSW Outland. VO is London. July 6 i got the request for RPRF. It has been a long wait. Yesterday i finally decided to call IRCC and their reply was :
Medicals Passed
Eligibility Passed
Security Passed
Criminality Pending
This sounds a bit strange because i thought Security was the longer process. Has anybody experienced a similar situation before? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. We have waited a long time for this. Also my medicals are due to expire in about a month.
Order GCMS notes to get a better idea.

Robert1991

Sep 3, 2018
Hi guys, I'm currently on hold to be put through to a CIC agent. Anyone here has some useful advise? Or any good questions that has helped them in any way on a conversation with an officer?

Erum Jahan

Jun 20, 2018
Hi, what is the status of your re-medical? Any idea how long they take from re-medical passed to PPR?
I did my remed through IOM and my status changed to medical passed before submitting all the documents i was asked for. May be they got results from IOM but my additional document section says that we need additional information from you we will send you a message with more details. This status is for last one week and till now CIC has not sent any email for more additional documents.

Reactions: funter28

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
9 months completed now. No update since March 2018. NDVO is chilling and getting ready for Diwali. Such an amazing system this.