FSW
NOC Code......
NOC 4062
App. Filed.......
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Guys,
what should you do, when you receive PPR and you and the spouse are not in the same country. Just thinking as we are into our 10th month (aor jan) and I moved back home for birth of our child. He’s about four months old now. We planned to be together in December when the child is six months. But what should we do if we receive PPR in next weeks or so. Can I send my passport for stamping in my home country or will I have to move to our applying country. Any advice is much appreciated

Kibo

Aug 18, 2018
Guys,
what should you do, when you receive PPR and you and the spouse are not in the same country. Just thinking as we are into our 10th month (aor jan) and I moved back home for birth of our child. He’s about four months old now. We planned to be together in December when the child is six months. But what should we do if we receive PPR in next weeks or so. Can I send my passport for stamping in my home country or will I have to move to our applying country. Any advice is much appreciated
If you are still in Canada when your PR goes through, contact CIC explain the situation,and I think you will be able to get a stamp in one of their offices there..

Pyar_farishta17

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Cape Town
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC 4062
App. Filed.......
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
If you are still in Canada when your PR goes through, contact CIC explain the situation,and I think you will be able to get a stamp in one of their offices there..
Thanks, we are not in Canada though. He is in SA and I am in India

Erum Jahan

Jun 20, 2018
Hello Everyone ,

Its first time i am asking a question on any thread. Actually i submitted my FSW Express entry profile on 31st Jan 2018 its in IP2 since 27th February, 2018. yesterday i received an email from CIC asking me to redo my medicals as they are going to expire by the end of this month. CIC has already taken nine months will this further delay my process?

Pyar_farishta17

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Cape Town
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC 4062
App. Filed.......
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Oh..well in that case, as far as I know you don't need to move as long as you send your passport to your visa office fast
Spoke to a few consultants, they recommended that I fly to SA and send mine and baby's passport along with his. This will avoid any delays with the current VO as the files won't be transferred to NDVO.

Reactions: Kibo

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello Everyone ,

Its first time i am asking a question on any thread. Actually i submitted my FSW Express entry profile on 31st Jan 2018 its in IP2 since 27th February, 2018. yesterday i received an email from CIC asking me to redo my medicals as they are going to expire by the end of this month. CIC has already taken nine months will this further delay my process?
Redo the medicals as requested. It may be a sign they are ready to issue PPR.

Erum Jahan

Jun 20, 2018
Redo the medicals as requested. It may be a sign they are ready to issue PPR.
Thanks for your reply. I am also hoping same but i have heard that at times CIC officers can extend the validity of medicals for upto 12 months. I wonder their criteria is not same for all cases. They have taken seven months for reviewing JD's of one of my job in NOC's other than that selected by me.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for your reply. I am also hoping same but i have heard that at times CIC officers can extend the validity of medicals for upto 12 months. I wonder their criteria is not same for all cases. They have taken seven months for reviewing JD's of one of my job in NOC's other than that selected by me.
Yes sometimes they do extend medicals validity. But how they decide that and why they didn't do it for you is difficult to say. There is no point in speculating it. You can just go ahead and do medicals.

Its sad they have taken so long to review your JD. I just hope it all ends soon for you.

Erum Jahan

Jun 20, 2018
Yes sometimes they do extend medicals validity. But how they decide that and why they didn't do it for you is difficult to say. There is no point in speculating it. You can just go ahead and do medicals.

Its sad they have taken so long to review your JD. I just hope it all ends soon for you.
Thank you. Yeah i have my appointment for remed tomorrow. Hopefully everything will turn out good.

Reactions: cansha