+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

dimitri.kaushik

May 28, 2018
Congrats to both for PPR..

Wanted to share the good news. I just received the Golden Email myself.

Thank you all for the support and advice i received from this forum. This has been very helpful as i was having my file processed by an agent and was completely clueless and disconnected from the action, filled only with nervousness and anxiety.

AOR - 29th Jan'18
Med Passed: Sometime in Feb'18
ADR in Mar'18 and submitted within a week.
Eligibility passed in 29 Aug'18
BGC started (as per my constant calling up of CIC and their automated response) on 27th Sep'18 (+/- 2 days)
PPR: 3rd Oct'18

I wish all Jan AOR's who are still waiting GOOD LUCK. I know how difficult it is and all i can do is wish you the best.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Good to see people from January getting their PPRs. This definitely has been a long wait for you. But, I believe the universe works in mysterious ways. So wait for PPR May mean the universe will save you time when you’re looking for your job or place to live. All the best!!

And a request if you guys have cases listed in immitracker please take a few minutes and update those.

Enjoy!!

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
This is to inform all of you that I have received my Passport Request email today at around 1.45pm PST from London VO.

I have been asked to submit passports for stamping visa at near by visa centre, which will be submitted by tomorrow In sha Allah.

I am thankful to all of you for helping me in tough times, when I was getting anxious, you people helped me out. Big Cheers for that.

Special thanks to bimale sir. Thank you very much dear sir. Wish you all the very best for your life.

My complete timeline is as following:
IELTS - Listening 8.0, Reading 7.0, Writing 7.5, Speaking 7.0 (9th September 2017, result was announced on 22nd September - Did through BC)
CRS - 472
WES - Received report on 4th December 2017
ITA - 06 December 2017 (Completed EE profile and received ITA with in 6 hours. Alhumdulillah)
Primary Applicant without any dependents.
AOR - 18th January 2018
Medical Passed - 5th February 2018
ADR - 5th February (Schedule A/ Travel History), 10th July (Job Description Letter).
VO - London
PPR - 3rd October
Passport Submission -
Account updated to Decision Made -
Passport Received -
GCMS Notes - Ordered once on August 15 and received on 15th September. Ordered another set on 1st October, yet to receive them.
CSE Raised - Once to IRCC on August 06 and another on 27th September to London VO.
Emails Sent - Twice to London VO.

Ordering notes of GCMS System helped me a lot. I would strongly encourage all of you to please order them, as ordering them pushes your file forward to some extend.

Thank you everyone and I wish everyone the very best of luck and remaining January applicants as well as other applicants may get their PPR as soon as possible.

Regards,
Dr. Muhammad Bilal

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
They first emailed me to ask whether I can land before my medicals expire. I replied immediately confirming that I would land before the expiry date and then an hour later, I got the PPR email. That's it. Just submitted my passport to the agency for stamping.
That is nice.

Really good to know that.

I wanted to ask you some questions regarding medicals and all that.

But I have also received my golden email today. Alhumdulilah.

You got your medicals on 12th December and mine was done on 19th December. But they have not asked me the any such question of landing before medical expiry date. Direct ppr email was sent to myCIC account today at around 1.45pm PST.

All the best to you beekay.

I hope you get back your stamped passport very soon.

Good luck with your life ahead

Regards,
Dr. Muhammad Bilal

Reactions: cansha

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Congrats to both for PPR..

Wanted to share the good news. I just received the Golden Email myself.

Thank you all for the support and advice i received from this forum. This has been very helpful as i was having my file processed by an agent and was completely clueless and disconnected from the action, filled only with nervousness and anxiety.

AOR - 29th Jan'18
Med Passed: Sometime in Feb'18
ADR in Mar'18 and submitted within a week.
Eligibility passed in 29 Aug'18
BGC started (as per my constant calling up of CIC and their automated response) on 27th Sep'18 (+/- 2 days)
PPR: 3rd Oct'18

I wish all Jan AOR's who are still waiting GOOD LUCK. I know how difficult it is and all i can do is wish you the best.
Congratulations!

All the best for next stages and for your life in Canada.

Regards.

Reactions: dimitri.kaushik

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Good to see people from January getting their PPRs. This definitely has been a long wait for you. But, I believe the universe works in mysterious ways. So wait for PPR May mean the universe will save you time when you’re looking for your job or place to live. All the best!!

And a request if you guys have cases listed in immitracker please take a few minutes and update those.

Enjoy!!
Thank you cansha,

I will update on immitracker.

Thank you. I wish from core of my heart that you get your golden email as soon as possible.

All the best.

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Thank you ! Glad to see you finally received the golden email. Finally tortoise won!!

May your next phase is smooth! Wish you good life ahead.
Thank you Cansha.
See tortoise always wins. :D:D:D
Its better to be slow but steady. Yo London VO. :p:p:p
Thank you for your kind wish.
Wish you the same very good life ahead when you receive your ppr email.
Thanks for your time.
Regards.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
This is to inform all of you that I have received my Passport Request email today at around 1.45pm PST from London VO.

I have been asked to submit passports for stamping visa at near by visa centre, which will be submitted by tomorrow In sha Allah.

I am thankful to all of you for helping me in tough times, when I was getting anxious, you people helped me out. Big Cheers for that.

Special thanks to bimale sir. Thank you very much dear sir. Wish you all the very best for your life.

IELTS - Listening 8.0, Reading 7.0, Writing 7.5, Speaking 7.0 (9th September 2017, result was announced on 22nd September - Did through BC)
CRS - 472
ITA - 06 December 2017 (Completed EE profile and received ITA with in 6 hours. Alhumdulillah)
AOR - 18th January 2018
ADR - 5th February (Schedule A/ Travel History), 10th July (Job Description Letter).
VO - London
PPR - 3rd October
Passport Submission -
Passport Received -
GCMS Notes - Ordered once on August 15 and received on 15th September. Ordered another set on 1st October, yet to receive them.
CSE Raised - Once to IRCC on August 06 and another on 27th September to London VO.

Ordering notes of GCMS System helped me a lot. I would strongly encourage all of you to please order them, as ordering them pushes your file forward to some extend.

Thank you everyone and I wish everyone the very best of luck and remaining January applicants as well as other applicants may get their PPR as soon as possible.

Regards,
Dr. Muhammad Bilal

Congratulations!!

Reactions: dvm.bilaeen88l

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Every other VO is clearing files except for NDVO. Just nothing. Theve made a joke of people like me.

Indigrrl

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
India
Every other VO is clearing files except for NDVO. Just nothing. Theve made a joke of people like me.
I know what you mean. My AOR is 8th febraury and my file is still pending. I applied for GCMS notes 2 months back and they are delaying that as well!!! It really sucks

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
I know what you mean. My AOR is 8th febraury and my file is still pending. I applied for GCMS notes 2 months back and they are delaying that as well!!! It really sucks
yup jan 26 aor here..gcms,emails, cse's and whatever i can do but its like a wall. It's disgusting...other vo's atleast respond ...NDVO is least bothered.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

CRS - 472
AOR - 18th January 2018
VO - London
PPR - 3rd October
Passport Submission -
Passport Received -

Regards,
Dr. Muhammad Bilal
Bilal sb bohot bohot mubarak...

Mogambo khush hua :D

Last edited:
Reactions: dvm.bilaeen88l