+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Dear Cansha,

They are not only testing my patience but I think they have already tested many things. :D:D

Now, I have nothing to offer to them for any further testing. :D:D

Work experience column was actually filled by my consultant in my presence, it was very simple, not at all complicated.

I worked for my previous employer for 27 months and for current employer for around 8 months (at time of submission of eAPR i.e. 18th January 2018). So, total of approx. 36 months. Now, it has been 1.5 years working with current employer.

Your guess is right up to some extend, yes they want to clarify my work experience with both of employers.

There was no gap at all in my work experience. Yes I added both of my work experiences for current and previous employer. I told it was very simple nothing complicated. But the biggest mistake which I did was that I submitted both letters that were not having job descriptions in them, and that also due to lack of knowledge or not receiving proper guidance from my consultant. However, I will advice everyone on this forum to please submit the detailed job description letters when they file their application. What actually IRCC do is they match your job duties with their NOC system and award you points likewise. I was having review required on both of my work experiences in my Notes. Everything else was fine. All that delay has occurred due to that review required on work experience, otherwise my case was straight forward enough.

Thank you for your wish Cansha. I also hope that this killing wait ends as soon as possible for me now.

All the best to you for your application as well.

Did you receive your notes? What they say?

Regards,

Dr. Muhammad Bilal
Still awaiting my notes. Should get them in this week.

I’m sorry that you had to go through this even after taking help of a consultant. Most consultants I think are idiots and don’t know what they are talking about.

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Still awaiting my notes. Should get them in this week.

I’m sorry that you had to go through this even after taking help of a consultant. Most consultants I think are idiots and don’t know what they are talking about.
Hopefully you will get them on exact 30th day following their receipt.
Yes you are perfectly fine by stating that mostly the consultants are idiots. Not only idiots, but big idiots.
Why I use one of these idiots, because I was rejected visitor visa for UK two times in two years. So, I was kind of scared, and for that very reason I opted to go with consultant. But, this PR application was totally different case.
I have very bad experience with them, they will never educate you about anything and will tell you to constantly wait. Wait for what? Bullshit sort of comment they pass on every time.
All education about my application and its various stages which I have received, was from this forum. I am very thankful to the administrators and management of this thread. Cheers!
Do share your notes when ever they will arrive.
All the best Cansha.

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Thank You Bilal Sahib..God has set the time of each action already...we just need to be in his raza. Wish you all the best.
Thank you sir.
Yes you are totally right. Allah Almighty has set that time for each of us and it is upto us that we should just carry on waiting patiently.
Thank you PB. Same to you too.
Have a wonderful and awesome life ahead.
Regards.

Aniket5150

Sep 27, 2018
Dear Aniket,
You can talk at anytime, do not worry about it please.
I will be very happy if I will be able to help you out in any possible way.
Please do not feel hesitant to ask anything.
Regards,
Dr. Muhammad Bilal
Hey my name is Aniket!
Im currently working as a subway sandwich artist, and i am applying for my PR under PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM and
i got my pnp approved at 20th dec 2017
Then i applied for my Fedral on 22nd January 2018
Then the Government received my files on 23 February 2018
Then a weird thing happened on 5th June 2018, I received a Medical request.
I got my medical done by 16th june 2018
And the results came in about 2 weeks after that!
I have never heard anything like that happen before with anybody’s file,
Getting a medical request so quick, some of my fellow workers who applied around about at the same time, also got their medical requests and are also having the same questions as i do, and the question is if you know or if you can help me find out, that does this mean that we could get our PR early?
Because the processing time just increased to 19 months, and I am not sure what id going on! Can you please help!
Thank you for your time!
And i would await your feedback!

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Hey my name is Aniket!
Im currently working as a subway sandwich artist, and i am applying for my PR under PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM and
i got my pnp approved at 20th dec 2017
Then i applied for my Fedral on 22nd January 2018
Then the Government received my files on 23 February 2018
Then a weird thing happened on 5th June 2018, I received a Medical request.
I got my medical done by 16th june 2018
And the results came in about 2 weeks after that!
I have never heard anything like that happen before with anybody’s file,
Getting a medical request so quick, some of my fellow workers who applied around about at the same time, also got their medical requests and are also having the same questions as i do, and the question is if you know or if you can help me find out, that does this mean that we could get our PR early?
Because the processing time just increased to 19 months, and I am not sure what id going on! Can you please help!
Thank you for your time!
And i would await your feedback!
Dear Aniket,
I actually have little to no idea about PNP program. As I have applied for EE FSW program. It is quite fast than others and most files are processed with in 6 months. Although mine has taken around 9 months.
As far as PNP is considered I think 19 months is the processing time which CIC shows on their website. If you get medical request that early, then it is neither weird nor unusual as others with you have also recieved such request. It depends on file to file as every file is unique.
If you have been selected by federal then it is marvellous, just dont worry about any such issue. They will now ask you for a number of additional documents, which they will request in 2-3 different emails. Get ready for them, keep them handy. You better know what things are usually required by them.
The trend in processing the pr applications under pnp category must have been changed. Or your file must have been with a very vigilant visa office. There could be any possibility but as far as everything is good and going smooth you should not worry at all.
Yes there is possibility of getting pr very soon. It has already been around 8 months since your application was filed so yes you should expect your ppr request. I hope it comes very quickly for you.
I would request you to see the thread of PNP located on home page for more details.
I would also request bimale sir to please throw some light on this topic in order to help you in a better and best possible way. He is our VIP member.
Regards.
Dr. Bilal

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Dear Beekay,
Congratulations. I am really very happy that you have received the much and long awaited golden email.
Your VO was London. Right?
If yes then please share that email which you have received from them, it may help me to analyse or simply speculate at which stage my application is right now.
All the best for your future life ahead.
Thanks with regards,
Dr. Muhammad Bilal
They first emailed me to ask whether I can land before my medicals expire. I replied immediately confirming that I would land before the expiry date and then an hour later, I got the PPR email. That's it. Just submitted my passport to the agency for stamping.

Astounding18

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
They first emailed me to ask whether I can land before my medicals expire. I replied immediately confirming that I would land before the expiry date and then an hour later, I got the PPR email. That's it. Just submitted my passport to the agency for stamping.
Which country are you resident? when was you AoR and PPR? When was your Med suppose to expire?

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Which country are you resident?
Pakistan

when was you AoR and PPR?
AOR: Jan 29, 2018
PPR: Oct 2, 2018

When was your Med suppose to expire?
December 8, 2018.

atif66

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
AOR Received.
29-01-2018
Which country are you resident?
Pakistan

when was you AoR and PPR?
AOR: Jan 29, 2018
PPR: Oct 2, 2018

When was your Med suppose to expire?
December 8, 2018.

Beekay Bro,

Many congratulations !!!! Wish you very best of luck for next stages.

I am also AOR 29 Jan
from Pakistan
Med Expiring on 12th of December
VO Ottawa

Hope to receive the same email soon. the wait has been too long now

Reactions: dvm.bilaeen88l