App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
I have applied for another set of GCMS notes just now.
I hope that some movement in my file will be made by the end of working day today in Canada.
Hopeful to see at least some progress in my file now.
Thanks with regards.

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Just want to share my experience with you guys
I am Jan AOR applicant and recieved my PPR and COPR in May and landed in June.
Got full time job in 2nd week after landing and so far I love it here.
I have been so active in this forum earlier and I wish everyone a smooth transition and those who are waiting for PPR, Patience and hope is the only way, figure out GCMS notes and call IRCC to know more about the application. Best wishes :)

Until next time :)
@Troy2245, thanks for the update. Best Wishes.

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Dear All,

I want to share something quite unique with all of you today.

I have sent an email to London VO on 27th Sep, to which I have received following response today in evening:

Dear Sir,

A letter was sent to you through the MyCIC profile on 10 July requesting you to submit the following:

· Please provide a letter with detailed information about your job duties as a veterinary officer, signed and dated by your current employer.

The letter provided you with thirty day to comply. We have not received a response to this request as yet.

Please provide a response within the next ten days or as soon as possible. You may submit the document by email.

Sincerely,

VCM

Program Assistant | Assistante de programme

Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

Now, the point of concern is that this letter has already been uploaded to myCIC account by my consultant on 14th July in my presence. Although, we have received no acknowledgment email for that document but my GCMS notes issued on 15th August say that they found this letter to be very brief but they are satisfied with my primary occupational requirements and interview is set waived off.

Now, there maybe two scenarios: One they are asking for my current employer this time around. If this is the case then there should have arrived two letters simultaneously on July 10th in myCIC account, out of which one letter was ignored by my consultant and he informed about the other one. Second Scenario could be that they now need this letter for further processing of my application. The letter which I got on 10th July did ask only to provide a detailed job description letter signed and stamped from my employer. It did not mention current or ex-employer.

Whatever the case maybe I am really devastated by the proceedings made in this regard, as it has taken around 3 months since I submitted that letter. If they needed letter from current employer as well then why they have not communicated in an effective way and mentioned current employer. Such a shame.

However, I have asked my current employer to issue that letter in my favor which will be submitted tomorrow hopefully along with letter from ex-employer in order to avoid any confusion this time around.

I want to know what does the abbreviation VCM means, this maybe the name of the person. He is a program assistant at London VO. He is certainly not a Visa Officer, this means that my application is still stuck at the eligibility phase and won’t be clearing until this letter reaches them and satisfies them as well.

Does anyone have the knowledge of Mr. VCM. When an application does reaches him and when the final decision can be expected. I have heard on the forum that he is notorious of putting the applicant in SS. Please share if you have any insights about this.

Dear Bimale Sir, if you can quote anything from your previous experience with London VO. Please Share.

Best Regards,

Dr. Muhammad Bilal

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Dear All,

I want to share something quite unique with all of you today.

I have sent an email to London VO on 27th Sep, to which I have received following response today in evening:

Dear Sir,

A letter was sent to you through the MyCIC profile on 10 July requesting you to submit the following:

· Please provide a letter with detailed information about your job duties as a veterinary officer, signed and dated by your current employer.

The letter provided you with thirty day to comply. We have not received a response to this request as yet.

Please provide a response within the next ten days or as soon as possible. You may submit the document by email.

Sincerely,

VCM

Program Assistant | Assistante de programme

Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

Now, the point of concern is that this letter has already been uploaded to myCIC account by my consultant on 14th July in my presence. Although, we have received no acknowledgment email for that document but my GCMS notes issued on 15th August say that they found this letter to be very brief but they are satisfied with my primary occupational requirements and interview is set waived off.

Now, there maybe two scenarios: One they are asking for my current employer this time around. If this is the case then there should have arrived two letters simultaneously on July 10th in myCIC account, out of which one letter was ignored by my consultant and he informed about the other one. Second Scenario could be that they now need this letter for further processing of my application. The letter which I got on 10th July did ask only to provide a detailed job description letter signed and stamped from my employer. It did not mention current or ex-employer.

Whatever the case maybe I am really devastated by the proceedings made in this regard, as it has taken around 3 months since I submitted that letter. If they needed letter from current employer as well then why they have not communicated in an effective way and mentioned current employer. Such a shame.

However, I have asked my current employer to issue that letter in my favor which will be submitted tomorrow hopefully along with letter from ex-employer in order to avoid any confusion this time around.

I want to know what does the abbreviation VCM means, this maybe the name of the person. He is a program assistant at London VO. He is certainly not a Visa Officer, this means that my application is still stuck at the eligibility phase and won’t be clearing until this letter reaches them and satisfies them as well.

Does anyone have the knowledge of Mr. VCM. When an application does reaches him and when the final decision can be expected. I have heard on the forum that he is notorious of putting the applicant in SS. Please share if you have any insights about this.

Dear Bimale Sir, if you can quote anything from your previous experience with London VO. Please Share.

Best Regards,

Dr. Muhammad Bilal
They are definitely testing your patience! How have you mentioned your work experience? Did you add your work experience including both old and current employer. I'm guessing here that they asked for employment letters for whole work experience. So, experience with old employer just covered a part of the experience and hence and additional request to provide letter for current experience as well. Again, I'm just guessing ... it depends on how the work history section was filled in.

Wish you all the best! Hope this wait ends soon for you.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
For those of us with GCMS notes, should we just post the officer ID to see if there is any correlation. What do you guys think?

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
I just got my PPR. January 29, 2018 AOR. PPR email received on Oct 2, 2018.
Dear Beekay,
Congratulations. I am really very happy that you have received the much and long awaited golden email.
Your VO was London. Right?
If yes then please share that email which you have received from them, it may help me to analyse or simply speculate at which stage my application is right now.
All the best for your future life ahead.
Thanks with regards,
Dr. Muhammad Bilal

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Guys, I received my PPR yesterday!!!
Thank You everyone for your inputs, support and advice. I wish the best for you all. God bless everyone.
Dear PB,
Very nice to hear that you have also received your much awaited golden email of Passport Request.
Best of luck for your future plans in Canada. Enjoy your life.
Thanks with best regards.
Dr. Muhammad Bilal

Reactions: PB_TX_BC

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Hey! Can i talk to you about my PR application? If you might have some information!
Please help me out! Thanks!
Dear Aniket,
You can talk at anytime, do not worry about it please.
I will be very happy if I will be able to help you out in any possible way.
Please do not feel hesitant to ask anything.
Regards,
Dr. Muhammad Bilal

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
They are definitely testing your patience! How have you mentioned your work experience? Did you add your work experience including both old and current employer. I'm guessing here that they asked for employment letters for whole work experience. So, experience with old employer just covered a part of the experience and hence and additional request to provide letter for current experience as well. Again, I'm just guessing ... it depends on how the work history section was filled in.

Wish you all the best! Hope this wait ends soon for you.
Dear Cansha,

They are not only testing my patience but I think they have already tested many things. :D:D

Now, I have nothing to offer to them for any further testing. :D:D

Work experience column was actually filled by my consultant in my presence, it was very simple, not at all complicated.

I worked for my previous employer for 27 months and for current employer for around 8 months (at time of submission of eAPR i.e. 18th January 2018). So, total of approx. 36 months. Now, it has been 1.5 years working with current employer.

Your guess is right up to some extend, yes they want to clarify my work experience with both of employers.

There was no gap at all in my work experience. Yes I added both of my work experiences for current and previous employer. I told it was very simple nothing complicated. But the biggest mistake which I did was that I submitted both letters that were not having job descriptions in them, and that also due to lack of knowledge or not receiving proper guidance from my consultant. However, I will advice everyone on this forum to please submit the detailed job description letters when they file their application. What actually IRCC do is they match your job duties with their NOC system and award you points likewise. I was having review required on both of my work experiences in my Notes. Everything else was fine. All that delay has occurred due to that review required on work experience, otherwise my case was straight forward enough.

Thank you for your wish Cansha. I also hope that this killing wait ends as soon as possible for me now.

All the best to you for your application as well.

Did you receive your notes? What they say?

Regards,

Dr. Muhammad Bilal