+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Jun 6, 2018
Guys, I got PPR last night. But I got email with no attachment. It is just plain email with all information on passport submit. Is it normal.

My AoR is Jan 8, 2018. Med passed Jan 27, IP2 Feb 27.ADR Jan 24.
Thats Fine! I got my PPR the same way. You might get the same message in your CIC account in a day or two. Get the printout of that mail and get that passport stamped! All the best!

aakhan1234

Feb 27, 2018
Thats Fine! I got my PPR the same way. You might get the same message in your CIC account in a day or two. Get the printout of that mail and get that passport stamped! All the best!
Thanks.
Dear All
My CPC was Ottawa and I am in UK at the moment. So they have asked ne to submit to london. I also noticed that I received my email around 11:24pm EST. It looks like these guys are working hard. PPRs are getting delayed die to slow nature of VO and also due to large number of people applying.

All the best everyone

aakhan1234

Feb 27, 2018
Guys, those who have got CoPR already please advise.

Which documents are necessary to submit for PR Visa, I have already got PPR. I will be submitting to VFS London. So any previous experience with this is most welcome

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Guys, those who have got CoPR already please advise.

Which documents are necessary to submit for PR Visa, I have already got PPR. I will be submitting to VFS London. So any previous experience with this is most welcome
Passport
2 photos
And sometimes annex b to be filled that’s all

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks.
Dear All
My CPC was Ottawa and I am in UK at the moment. So they have asked ne to submit to london. I also noticed that I received my email around 11:24pm EST. It looks like these guys are working hard. PPRs are getting delayed die to slow nature of VO and also due to large number of people applying.

All the best everyone
Khan sb, its called system triggered batch update :D

Reactions: bigbaoulay

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Guys, I got PPR last night. But I got email with no attachment. It is just plain email with all information on passport submit. Is it normal.

My AoR is Jan 8, 2018. Med passed Jan 27, IP2 Feb 27.ADR Jan 24.
Congratulations. We are still alive on Hope

manish12

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Okay so got my GCMS notes today.. no relief, scary it is..

A11.2 - Review Required
Security - Not started
Completing six months next week.. Any pointers how much more longer it might take (min/max )..?

Visa Office : NDVO
Cat : FSW-O

TIA

khuranahbc

Nov 6, 2011
Okay so got my GCMS notes today.. no relief, scary it is..

A11.2 - Review Required
Security - Not started
Completing six months next week.. Any pointers how much more longer it might take (min/max )..?

Visa Office : NDVO
Cat : FSW-O

TIA
Review required for what?

Pyar_farishta17

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Cape Town
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC 4062
App. Filed.......
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
So six months from Aor passed on 24th July. Had a baby, got its passport and medical uploaded on to the PR application.
This wait is so depressing, my husband is letting go of other opportunities. Just ready to hang up our boots. . So over it

Reactions: OriginalCraker

lauraluciavl

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
So six months from Aor passed on 24th July. Had a baby, got its passport and medical uploaded on to the PR application.
This wait is so depressing, my husband is letting go of other opportunities. Just ready to hang up our boots. . So over it
Do not quit just yet.....I understand you 100% because I have more than 6 months and my husband and I are desperate, frustrated and peaced offff! but then I calm down and think that for some reason we just have to be patient and hang in there, eventually it will come, and lets hope this waiting is for the best....