+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
I got a PCC from CGI Toronto, via BLS.... Did you spot any inconsistency in the PPC doc? does that say a Police Clearance Certificate or says to whomsoever it may concern
It says,

Police Clearance Certificate

This is to certify that there is no adverse information in respect of Xxxx holder of Indian Passport No. xxxxxx issued at xxxxx on xxxxx, which would render him/her ineligible for the grant of Immigration/ Travel facilities including visa for Canada

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
It says,

This is to certify that there is no adverse information in respect of Xxxx holder of Indian Passport No. xxxxxx issued at xxxxx on xxxxx, which would render him/her ineligible for the grant of Immigration/ Travel facilities including visa for Canada
Same ditto... was mine...

I came across a forum member who had no Police clearance certificate written but mentioned to whomsoever it may concern...

so after you got the PCC, and before you submitted your application, did you travel to India ?

Last edited:
Reactions: jmodi

Canada@123

Mar 25, 2018
It says,

I got Indian PCC from Korea and they mentioned exactly the same except the personal details. My file is also in 'queued for review'. AOR Jan 08. Still waiting for PPR. I raised CSE and e-mailed to LVO two weeks back but no response yet.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Yes. I can see that. Here is the detail;

India Police Certificate- Provided- NRT Canada RCMP police certificate: Provided- NRT R10 Ok
Recommendation: Review Required.

What does that mean? If you can provide any relevant info and I would be very grateful to you
Sorry, I don't know of the specific reason. I can only speculate that when CIO make that indication that another department has to do some sort of additional review. As such, this will require your file to be reviewed multiple times by the IO. Hence, the extra wait time.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Hi Mike, I do not understand when you mean, that you are member of 2 organizations.
I was only inferring that I am a member of two organization (CPA and CFA). There is a section of the GCMS notes for organizations which is for these kinds of organizations I believe. Originally, IRCC had one organization listed under the organization section of the GCMS notes. When eligibility was passed, the GCMS notes indicated two organization under this organization section in the GCMS notes. Now, IRCC has added two additional organizations under the organization section in the GCMS notes. However, these two additional organizations are redacted so I don't know what they are.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017

I came across a forum member who had no Police clearance certificate written but mentioned to whomsoever it may concern...

so after you got the PCC, and before you submitted your application, did you travel to India ?
I believe that the folks receiving PPR quickly are those that CIO recommended their criminality to be passed and is not from a country that require security screening. Hence, when the IO see those recommend passed then most of the time they go with the recommendation as provided. Then the last thing is security and if screening is not required then the security checks does not take very long and ultimate PPR subsequently.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I was only inferring that I am a member of two organization (CPA and CFA). There is a section of the GCMS notes for organizations which is for these kinds of organizations I believe. Originally, IRCC had one organization listed under the organization section of the GCMS notes. When eligibility was passed, the GCMS notes indicated two organization under this organization section in the GCMS notes. Now, IRCC has added two additional organizations under the organization section in the GCMS notes. However, these two additional organizations are redacted so I don't know what they are.
Thx for highlighting this Mike..
I have one organization listed under mine it. Find a bit weird that I am not associated with any...

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Thx for highlighting this Mike..
I have one organization listed under mine it. Find a bit weird that I am not associated with any...

Maybe it's not what I'm thinking it is then. The two of my organizations which I can see on my GCMS notes are names 1) PReVu Master 2018 and 2) PReVu2018 Counterfoil. Counterfoil is indicating to me that it's inferring to the actual visa stamping for my spouse since she requires a visa. The naming is all messed up.

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018

No. I didn’t travel anywhere after doing PCC or submitting application

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
What I am seeing in simple words without using any kind of terminology, they are just taking more time. This procedure has nothing to do with my background or anything. I understand that most of us who are still waiting for PPR, they have clear background. We are sufferers. Now it can take 7 months or even a year to get completed

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
What I am seeing in simple words without using any kind of terminology, they are just taking more time. This procedure has nothing to do with my background or anything. I understand that most of us who are still waiting for PPR, they have clear background. We are sufferers. Now it can take 7 months or even a year to get completed
I would think that any government would select a handful of people to ensure that everything is in order …. much like quality control. As such, anyone with any kind of review required may have been a possible candidate. Some may have issues while others may not have any problems. Also, they are also taking more time to review the files which require more time due to the higher volume of other applicants with the same number of workers.

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
I would think that any government would select a handful of people to ensure that everything is in order …. much like quality control. As such, anyone with any kind of review required may have been a possible candidate. Some may have issues while others may not have any problems. Also, they are also taking more time to review the files which require more time due to the higher volume of other applicants with the same number of workers.
I completely agree with you. This is just inner frustration. I agree with that its part of quality control n such other procedures.

Canada@123

Mar 25, 2018
Guys, I got PPR last night. But I got email with no attachment. It is just plain email with all information on passport submit. Is it normal.

My AoR is Jan 8, 2018. Med passed Jan 27, IP2 Feb 27.ADR Jan 24.
Congrats on getting PPR. Maybe someone might answer your question. I don't get PPR yet. AOR Jan 08 too.