+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

aakhan1234

Feb 27, 2018
Yeah, I will call them today but dont expect any positive news. I have five years of extensive travelling although many times to US and Canada but i think it will take time. I have a job offer now which I got after i applied and they are applyng LMIA. If i get that then I will simply apply Visa

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
I just need an opinion. My AOR was 18th January, 2018. Should I wait till my 6 months end this month or I should try to contact them or my local MP now? Any opinion would be much appreciated.

Thank you

aakhan1234

Feb 27, 2018
I just need an opinion. My AOR was 18th January, 2018. Should I wait till my 6 months end this month or I should try to contact them or my local MP now? Any opinion would be much appreciated.

Thank you
One of the options would be to order gcms notes that will give you only detailed information. But to get these notes it takes 4 weeks approx
You can also call them and ask about the status of application, you might get any good info.
But does not matter what pathyou take, it only gives you information on what has been done on your application. How much time is still remaining, no one will predict. I have seen people with their application stTus as approved and waiting for PPR email for weeks. So all we can do right now is pray and wait

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017

Thank you
I would suggest that you wait until you complete 6 months as it's right around the corner and since it will give you an edge (though it means nothing) when and sometimes if they asks you whether 6 months has passed since you applied.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
If I am not mistaken most of those remaining to receive PPR are those who have some sort of review required. I can only guess that these reviews needs to be done by separate departments and then reviewed again by the IO. As such the file has to be reviewed multiple times by the IO and given how busy they are at this time is only compounding the delay. Just my thoughts.

Reactions: Obhijeet

NemesisBR

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2018
Interview........
14-08-2018
Passport Req..
14-08-2018 ?
Hey folks,

Here are my dates:

EE application: May 30
ITA: June 13
PR application: June 21
RCMP request: July 9

Do you guys know if, after the RCMP background request, I'm almost in?
And, how long after submitting the RCMP request do I get to the following step?

Thanks!

lauraluciavl

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
I would suggest that you wait until you complete 6 months as it's right around the corner and since it will give you an edge (though it means nothing) when and sometimes if they asks you whether 6 months has passed since you applied.
That is the same that I will do next weelk. Also write to them to know what happened since the normal processing time is 6 months. AOR Jan 14.