+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
same here...January 14th....After almost 1 hour waiting I had the chance to talk with an agent and she just told me that everything should be ok, and that I just have to wait until they contact me!.......this wait is so streeeesful!! I am dying here!! :(:(:(:mad::mad: every day is just so hard than the other!
Dont worry Dear. They are highly unfair. I am waiting since i applied. AOR Jan 18. Moreover they didn’t provide me my second gcms notes. I cant see any level of transperency.

Reactions: lauraluciavl

lauraluciavl

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
And same here too. AOR January 14.
Called CIC twice now. First time everything was ok and the security check was ongoing. Second time, all ok and criminal check was being done. The lady was very friendly the second time and told me I should have an answer by July 17 ( when it completed 6 months of the application).
But the waiting is hard!
Did she ask you your application #? because the agent that I spoke just told me that, like as general answer, but she didn't went into my file....

ericexchange

May 29, 2018
Guys, I got the note as the following:
RECOMMENDATION: Review Required
PLEASE REVIEW. A11.2 Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-Appears Met
Ready to Finlize
RPRF: Complete

What does that mean?
AOR February 1st, 2018......
Thank you guys.

SSB_USA

May 4, 2018
Go through to an agent. He said the exact same thing. Your file looks okay. You have provided all the documents. We take 6 months for processing so you should get it by 29th July 2018 (AOR: 28 Jan 2018).

I know it must be the standard statement they are instructed to say, but nonetheless it was so reassuring to hear that.

And apparently you can only get through to an agent if you call via internet based apps like Skype etc. I was trying the number through my mobile and only when i scrolled through the conversations again, i came across this piece of information which got lost in the thread.. Got to speak with an agent on my 1st try.

Avg. Waiting time was only 14 mins.. which is not bad at all.
My AOR: Jan 25th 2018.

I always called them by using my cell phone service provider from the USA. I was never put in the queue.
I took your advice and called using Google Voice, and voila, I was put in the queue and got through to an agent.
(Wait time was 21 min, not bad at all. I kinda liked the music that they were playing while on wait. lol)

The agent was very sweet and put me on hold until she went through my file.
She said, my background check/eligibility is all complete. Nothing new is required and no more checks are needed.
And I am very close to the last step, and I should be hearing from them very soon.

So, hopefully all of us with Jan AORs are close to the last step as well
All the best to all.. :)

Marj.

Apr 27, 2018
Did she ask you your application #? because the agent that I spoke just told me that, like as general answer, but she didn't went into my file....
Yes, both times I called they asked me to double check some personal information and my application number.
I always call from Google hangout and I'm in Canada. Waiting time was 30 minutes both times.

khuranahbc

Nov 6, 2011
Guys, I got the note as the following:
RECOMMENDATION: Review Required
PLEASE REVIEW. A11.2 Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-Appears Met
Ready to Finlize
RPRF: Complete

What does that mean?
AOR February 1st, 2018......
Thank you guys.
Hi
I have same the situation as you.
It seems you have apperantly met the eligibility. But the analyst wants the Officer to review some part of your application.
Please go through your GCMS thoroughly to see the places where agent has commented for review required. You may find this in notes or the series of incoming document list.

However, there is nothing to worry about

ericexchange

May 29, 2018
Hi
I have same the situation as you.
It seems you have apperantly met the eligibility. But the analyst wants the Officer to review some part of your application.
Please go through your GCMS thoroughly to see the places where agent has commented for review required. You may find this in notes or the series of incoming document list.

However, there is nothing to worry about
It is so funny that the only thing I found " review required" is my passport。。。。。

manish12

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
same here...January 14th....After almost 1 hour waiting I had the chance to talk with an agent and she just told me that everything should be ok, and that I just have to wait until they contact me!.......this wait is so streeeesful!! I am dying here!! :(:(:(:mad::mad: every day is just so hard than the other!
How did you get to talk to an agent? I called from Skype (outside Canada) and all I got was a bunch of recorded mgs.

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
How did you get to talk to an agent? I called from Skype (outside Canada) and all I got was a bunch of recorded mgs.
You have to press a lot numbers to get to an agent. Also, before you get to her/him, they'll tell you your status through the online system as well once.

Reactions: manish12

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hi Manish,

You can call and can hear your status which is automated. Then, do the same procedure again and your call will be transferred to the agent. But, hopefully you won’t get wait time more than 30 minutes. I have always waited in the phone que for 30-35 minutes before talking to an agent.

lauraluciavl

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi Manish,

You can call and can hear your status which is automated. Then, do the same procedure again and your call will be transferred to the agent. But, hopefully you won’t get wait time more than 30 minutes. I have always waited in the phone que for 30-35 minutes before talking to an agent.
Thats right....after they tell you automatically the same status of your online profile, the recorded message say like three options and one of them is talk to an agent which is option zero......then wait time like 35-40 mins for me as well......