+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
I am yet to see ppr for Jan LVO. Have they began releasing yet?
My VO was Ottawa as per the GCMS notes. Except security, I think all others were concluded there. I called the agent up last week and she told that the LVO does the BG checks so the application is with them.

Nikhil Rawat

Jan 4, 2018
Hi. I am a Jan 27 AOR. Haven't received any update on the status till now. Can you add me to the Whatsapp group (91)8800316732

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2018
Alright.. Technically into my 6th month of waiting. Squeezing out the last few drops of optimism in me.. Hope it starts raining PPR's soon for us unfortunate souls who had to wait out the whole 6 months. And really hope that i do get a response (any response) and not extend beyong this 6th month.
I feel you man! Its the same this side. No update whatsoever.

Emergentsky

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2018
AOR Received.
14-01-2018
Alright.. Technically into my 6th month of waiting. Squeezing out the last few drops of optimism in me.. Hope it starts raining PPR's soon for us unfortunate souls who had to wait out the whole 6 months. And really hope that i do get a response (any response) and not extend beyong this 6th month.
Same here. Jan 14 AoR. Did you have a chance to talk to any agent lately ?

Reactions: jmodi

Individual01

Jun 18, 2018
I feel you man, got my AOR in jan 11th... but no response whatsoever after... it’s through the GCMS notes I figured, they need to do an additional review to validate my work experience. But that’s about it.

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Will be completing 5 months on Jun 29th. In IP2 since 27th Feb and, gcms notes everything cleared except security. Sit tight, it'll come. A lot of my friends got their's around the 7th month.

Reactions: jmodi

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Same boat here. VO ndvo. The worst of all VO’s.5 months pased since aor.my meds have expired and i submitted a new one upfront. Still no one has bothered to look at the application. Pulling my hair out.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Same boat here. VO ndvo. The worst of all VO’s.5 months pased since aor.my meds have expired and i submitted a new one upfront. Still no one has bothered to look at the application. Pulling my hair out.
Don’t pull all your hair out they would need passport photographs for the PR card :p... ab dilli door nahin ;)

Reactions: Beekay86

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Wait! How did your medical expire in 5 months? Mine expires in 6 years....