+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Congrats ! Wish you all the best :)
Did you get a ghost update on PPR day or just before ? Or your last update when additional documents changed from "being reviewed" to "not applicable" ?
Thanks and all the best !
Thank youu
No bro
No change whatsoever
It stayed not applicable from ADR
and i received it 3 am
Insomnia from wait-inducing ulcers

can_ada_123

May 28, 2018
Guys, a quick question. I have recently got the Canadian PR and i'm planning to land in August in Canada. In the mean time, can i travel to dubai on a tourist visa, not transit? Will that create any issues later on with respect to my immigration ?

emperaur

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
PPR Finally received
Congrats bro. Finally!...I've been checking in on this thread from time to time since I got the PPR, everytime hoping to see a positive update on your app. Now get ready for the next wait level in this game of patience: getting the passport back from stamping. lol Accra takes about a month on average.

Reactions: bigbaoulay

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Congrats bro. Finally!...I've been checking in on this thread from time to time since I got the PPR, everytime hoping to see a positive update on your app. Now get ready for the next wait level in this game of patience: getting the passport back from stamping. lol Accra takes about a month on average.
Bro after that painful wait
Even if they give me my passport after 4 months I’m ok with it