+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Canadaagain

Feb 27, 2018
Got someone on the call on CIC helpline, after 30 minute wait. They confirmed that my eligibility, medical and background is passed. They are currently doing security check. Not sure how long this takes. Visa office is Ottawa. AOR Jan 31 2018.

Reactions: Troy2245

Choco3699

Apr 10, 2018
Dear all,

Nice to see a lot of Jan 2018 updates which are helpful.
My AOR was on 26th Jan 2018, got my medicals passed update in the 1st/2nd week of Feb'18. Post that on 24th got my RPRF request, paid the fees on the same day. My BG status got changed to we are processing your background check.We will send you a message if we need more information.That's the BG status after paying my RPRF fees. It's not been more than 2 months. I did try calling CIC after 50 minutes wait the agent said your application is in process and reminded me that the time frame for the process is 6 months, I was like ok really :)
After that I stopped checking my CIC account on a weekly basis. I just open my email once I day that's it.

Also wanted to ask, has there been any rejections after paying RPRF or at this stage for any applications by far?
To what I can get from the previous threads May is looking positive for all the Jan 2018 AOR'S, Hopefully all should receive their PPR or so called golden email's this month.
Wishing everyone good-luck for the PPR soon.
Kindly keep the forum updated on the progress.

Reactions: PAB and Troy2245

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Dear all,

Nice to see a lot of Jan 2018 updates which are helpful.
My AOR was on 26th Jan 2018, got my medicals passed update in the 1st/2nd week of Feb'18. Post that on 24th got my RPRF request, paid the fees on the same day. My BG status got changed to we are processing your background check.We will send you a message if we need more information.That's the BG status after paying my RPRF fees. It's not been more than 2 months. I did try calling CIC after 50 minutes wait the agent said your application is in process and reminded me that the time frame for the process is 6 months, I was like ok really :)
After that I stopped checking my CIC account on a weekly basis. I just open my email once I day that's it.

Also wanted to ask, has there been any rejections after paying RPRF or at this stage for any applications by far?
To what I can get from the previous threads May is looking positive for all the Jan 2018 AOR'S, Hopefully all should receive their PPR or so called golden email's this month.
Wishing everyone good-luck for the PPR soon.
Kindly keep the forum updated on the progress.
I have same timeline Jan 27th, and also agent said the same thing! May is defintely for Jan AOR's
Hang in there :)

Reactions: steveaustin

PAB

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
I would also like to update that I got an updated status on profile, and opened to check my ADR move from NA to we are reviewing. My ADR is RPRF in mid March. This happened in NDVO working hours in the morning today. (Jan 10 AOR)

Reactions: Troy2245

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
I would also like to update that I got an updated status on profile, and opened to check my ADR move from NA to we are reviewing. My ADR is RPRF in mid March. This happened in NDVO working hours in the morning today. (Jan 10 AOR)
Awesome :) Hope you get PPR this week at the earliest!

steveaustin

Jul 28, 2016
Good luck. PPR soon :)

Reactions: PAB

steveaustin

Jul 28, 2016
Anyone who is a PNP Jan AOR got ghost update yesterday or Today? I am guessing only FSW Jan AOR applicants are seeing this ghost update.

Last edited: