+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Sam8674

Apr 30, 2018
Hello All,
First time posting here.
My AOR was Jan 20th, IP2 by 7th of Feb. and nothing since. I started to freakout, until I found this forum, so good luck everyone!

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hey everyone!

It's been a month since I posted on here, I took a trip and did my landing at the airport.It was the easiest thing ever! The officer didn't ask me 1 question. This forum was a source of encouragement to me during my application process, so I thought to come back to spread some positivity,

Hang in there everyone! I hope you hear good news soon!

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any PR related questions.

My timeline is in my signature :)

uf_gtr

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
21-01-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2018
Need an urgent help- My crs score is 453 (have one non accompanying dependent) and the crs cut off was 451. I got my aor on January 22, 2018. I am currently in IP2 stage. If I make my dependent as accompanying at this stage of my application, will crs be recalculated? If they recalculate, my new crs score(450) will fall below the cut off(451). Will this be a problem?

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Need an urgent help- My crs score is 453 (have one non accompanying dependent) and the crs cut off was 451. I got my aor on January 22, 2018. I am currently in IP2 stage. If I make my dependent as accompanying at this stage of my application, will crs be recalculated? If they recalculate, my new crs score(450) will fall below the cut off(451). Will this be a problem?
Yes. It will be an problem and ur application will be rejected but u have to name ur partner as non-accompanying partner in order to help her get Pr after u get pr

rock101

Dec 19, 2017
if the dependent is your wife and you were married before submitting PR application then may be you are in trouble. because you didnt declare about your marital status during application. if you get married during the application process then it should be fine, points wont be recalculated as far as i know. You can call the CRS to get the best information.

uf_gtr

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
21-01-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2018
if the dependent is your wife and you were married before submitting PR application then may be you are in trouble. because you didnt declare about your marital status during application. if you get married during the application process then it should be fine, points wont be recalculated as far as i know. You can call the CRS to get the best information.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I mentioned my marital status and declared my wife as non accompanying dependent. But now, I would like to include her an accompanying dependent. Will crs be recalculated again?

uf_gtr

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
21-01-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2018
Yes. It will be an problem and ur application will be rejected but u have to name ur partner as non-accompanying partner in order to help her get Pr after u get pr
Thanks for the reply. I mentioned my marital status and declared my wife as non accompanying dependent. But now, I would like to include her an accompanying dependent. Will crs be recalculated again?

mus919

Feb 12, 2018
Some good newsand some bad news . The good part is that I have received my 2nd GCMS notes this morning only 13 days after requesting it!
However, The down side is that it now shows that my application has been transferred to London local visa office on 08/03/2018.

Now London LVO being London LVO, they haven’t touched the application till the date the notes were generated (18/04/2018). I guess it’s time for me to give up checking for updates and expect a decision in some months if I’m lucky .

AOR 25 Jan
1st GCMS notes (07/03/18) showed Ottawa CPC as secondary office.

rock101

Dec 19, 2017
I am not sure how it works if you want to add your wife later on. But logically i think it will be recalcuated, otherwise its just a hack of calculator by not adding initially and get higher point. Also you can check what happens when you add your wife after you get your ppr. Maybbe different stage has

Reactions: uf_gtr