+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Congratulations kaavya21!!! This gives me and others immense hope. So we could directly go from IP1 to PPR!

My case is similar to yours:

ITA: 18th Oct 2017
AOR: 13th Jan 2018
Additional Docs Requested: 5th Feb 2018
In IP1 stage from Feb 5th
Golden PPR Email: awaited

rock101

Dec 19, 2017
Congratulations kaavya21!!! This gives me and others immense hope. So we could directly go from IP1 to PPR!

My case is similar to yours:

ITA: 18th Oct 2017
AOR: 13th Jan 2018
Additional Docs Requested: 5th Feb 2018
In IP1 stage from Feb 5th
Golden PPR Email: awaited
also same for me. FBI PCC case.

DSandeepD

Apr 1, 2018
What is your stream ?

I know this is a repeated question but how do we order gcms from outside Canada ?

Would appreciate your help.

Hope everyone receives the golden mail soon
Mine is FSW Outland. I ordered using getgcms, you just need to pay the fees, sign the mailed document and then mail them back so they can file if for you.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Mine is FSW Outland. I ordered using getgcms, you just need to pay the fees, sign the mailed document and then mail them back so they can file if for you.
Hello, Can you let us know what was your date of eligibility and criminality passed? It will be helpful for others with similar timelines
Thanks in advance :)

DSandeepD

Apr 1, 2018
Can you tell us what is the date Eligibility was recommended passed and also date for Criminality passed?
Under the admissibilities section, security was created on 23rd Jan 2018 (while the due date was listed as Feb 22 2018). The status is Not Started though.

Criminality status was last updated on 25th Jan 2018 to Passed. It was reviewed by a Program Assistant on 23rd Jan 2018 according to the notes.

Eligibility was marked as "Recommend Passed" as of now by Case Analyst on 29th Jan.

Is this what you were asking for?

DSandeepD

Apr 1, 2018
Hello, Can you let us know what was your date of eligibility and criminality passed? It will be helpful for others with similar timelines
Thanks in advance :)
Replied to the earlier message. :)

Much of it seemed to have happened in Jan itself, except for the security check. I'm assuming the security part is being redacted and hence listed as Not Started, but might be in progress. I can't say anything for sure though, I'm just basing this on what others were saying about the Security screening not being included in GCMS notes.

Reactions: Troy2245

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Under the admissibilities section, security was created on 23rd Jan 2018 (while the due date was listed as Feb 22 2018). The status is Not Started though.

Criminality status was last updated on 25th Jan 2018 to Passed. It was reviewed by a Program Assistant on 23rd Jan 2018 according to the notes.

Eligibility was marked as "Recommend Passed" as of now by Case Analyst on 29th Jan.

Is this what you were asking for?
Yes I am curious about Eligibility and BGC that includes security! Great hope PPR soon around the corner :)

Iilia

Mar 31, 2018
Guys I've just received my GCMS note, my security check was started in 22nd of April. Eligibility, criminality and medical has been passed.
The only thing that I need to know is that in last note, officer mentioned that label: adm/ what does mean?

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
Congrts to all those who got ppr.cic seems to have turned their gaze to jan applicants at last

Reactions: Troy2245

thuong

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Guys I've just received my GCMS note, my security check was started in 22nd of April. Eligibility, criminality and medical has been passed.
The only thing that I need to know is that in last note, officer mentioned that label: adm/ what does mean?
May I ask when you ordered GCMS note because I saw many people ordered GCMS notes and often they read the info which were issued in previous month. Today is 27 Apr but you still can read that security check started on 22 Apr?. Please help me to understand it, I haven't order mine yet

Canadan

Jan 8, 2018
Hey friends,

So I just spoke to a human being at IRCC office. I asked him for an update on my situation (AOR Jan 9th). He said that an officer is expected to look at my case at “the end of May”. I think this must be a predefined date that was set months ago where they will check all of the info that has been gathered by agencies looking at my case and all the other docs.

I am staggered that the call centre operative gave me this info as they are usually very sparing and hostile with providing info. Anyway, even though I have to wait another month, I am pleased I have some actual knowledge and know that this is not just a black hole.

Moral of the story: if you’re interested in finding out what is going on with your app, it might be worth giving them a call and being v polite and friendly!

Reactions: LeoNS and Troy2245

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Hey friends,

So I just spoke to a human being at IRCC office. I asked him for an update on my situation (AOR Jan 9th). He said that an officer is expected to look at my case at “the end of May”. I think this must be a predefined date that was set months ago where they will check all of the info that has been gathered by agencies looking at my case and all the other docs.

I am staggered that the call centre operative gave me this info as they are usually very sparing and hostile with providing info. Anyway, even though I have to wait another month, I am pleased I have some actual knowledge and know that this is not just a black hole.

Moral of the story: if you’re interested in finding out what is going on with your app, it might be worth giving them a call and being v polite and friendly!
Yes that's when final review is done and PPR is triggered and only if additional checks are pending, need to wait for more.
There was one more person who got GCMS notes with Jan 11th AOR or something close to that and for him, next due date is May 02, 2018. So I can assume final review will take place for him next week and if everything is right then PPR is triggered

When I called on 11th April, My AOR is 27th Jan, she said Criminality n Meds are passed and BGC in progress, couldn't get more info

More hopeful in May for Jan AOR applicants :)

Reactions: Canadan

Canadan

Jan 8, 2018
Yes that's when final review is done and PPR is triggered and only if additional checks are pending, need to wait for more.
There was one more person who got GCMS notes with Jan 11th AOR or something close to that and for him, next due date is May 02, 2018. So I can assume final review will take place for him next week and if everything is right then PPR is triggered

When I called on 11th April, My AOR is 27th Jan, she said Criminality n Meds are passed and BGC in progress, couldn't get more info

More hopeful in May for Jan AOR applicants :)

Not long now!