+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

alanvo84

Dec 15, 2017
How did you contact your visa office my friend, I don't know where my case was processing. Thanks.
After 1st update, I emailed to Ottawa to ask who is processing my case (I guess my application at that time should be transferred to Local Visa Office in Singapore, and my guess is correct). By the way, at this stage, you can check/guess which LVO is based on your resident and PR stream and try to send the email.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Ottawa actually seems to have started but VO's like NDVO needs to start too..
I agree but NDVO is clearing lot of December files and it's only next month they gonna target Jan files those who are transferred to LVO NDVO
Ottawa seems to be all over place! A lot of Jan applicants are to be cleared and files are lying with Ottawa

Canadaagain

Feb 27, 2018
Hi all, my AOR was Jan 31st. The current status is: checking eligibility and doing background check. It has been like this since a long time.

Question: I came to Canada on a study permit. Now I am on a work permit, been here for 2 years, in the FSW EE file it didn't ask for Canadian PCC, was I supposed to provide one anyways? I have submitted the PCC from the country of my birth/citizenship.

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Hi all, my AOR was Jan 31st. The current status is: checking eligibility and doing background check. It has been like this since a long time.

Question: I came to Canada on a study permit. Now I am on a work permit, been here for 2 years, in the FSW EE file it didn't ask for Canadian PCC, was I supposed to provide one anyways? I have submitted the PCC from the country of my birth/citizenship.
As far as I know, you are supposed to submit a PCC for any and all countries where you have spent a cumulative of 6 months or more time...So in a nutshell - Yes, you should have submitted the PCC for Canada as well...

Canadaagain

Feb 27, 2018
Thanks for responding. What are my options? Can I apply for a PCC now and send them an email or wait for them to ask for it? I read on this forum that you don' need to submit PCC for Canada.

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Thanks for responding. What are my options? Can I apply for a PCC now and send them an email or wait for them to ask for it? I read on this forum that you don' need to submit PCC for Canada.
If you have any doubts yet whether you need to submit the PCC or not then I would advise that you seek an answer (PM him) from @legalfalcon . But I am 99% positive that you would need to submit a Canadian PCC as well if you have spent 6 months or more there. If you decide to submit the PCC then I would raise a CSE for the same. How long do you think it would take you to acquire the PCC? Also I have read this on several occasions that lack of PCC is one of the major reasons for app rejections. I am not trying to scare you, but just trying to communicate the urgency of matter. HTH. Good luck.

emmycad

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Please guys, i need to confirm something about PCCs
If one has to submit 2 PCCs from two different countries during the eApr, do you have to merge the PCCs and attach them in one document placeholder or will there be different placeholders for the different PCCs?
If you are going to attach the PCCs separately in different placeholders, how would CIC know you require two placeholders to attach 2 different PCCs ? Or will there be multiple placeholders for PCCs by default in the form?

Canadaagain

Feb 27, 2018
Please guys, i need to confirm something about PCCs
If one has to submit 2 PCCs from two different countries during the eApr, do you have to merge the PCCs and attach them in one document placeholder or will there be different placeholders for the different PCCs?
If you are going to attach the PCCs separately in different placeholders, how would CIC know you require two placeholders to attach 2 different PCCs ? Or will there be multiple placeholders for PCCs by default in the form?

Merge it in the same Pdf.

saha_pritam

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
tbh what triggered (I feel) a PPR email is that I called the agent the night before, and she told me that all the checks are done. I told her that haven't received any such updates. She replied saying that the application will finalized by June 30, 2018 (6 mos from date of submission), and then we ended the conversation. Next day my representative called me confirming the receipt of PPR email. Moral of the story: I would recommend call IRCC and try to get hold of an agent, and politely request for status update on your app. HTH! Good luck.
Did you call after seeing the ghost update or before?