+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Jancy

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
congrants jancy. i am also stuck in lp1. i thought i will go thorugh na1, lp2, na2, ghost update then PPR :D
looks like lp1 to ppr is possible
I think I got a ghost update this evening. When I opened my profile after I got the PPR email it was "updated" and additional documents were set to "NA".

saha_pritam

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I got a ‘ghost’ update today. But no PPR yet! Anybody else got a ‘ghost’ update today?
And usually how long after the updated status, should we expect the PPR email? Is it always the same day?
VO: Ottawa

Reactions: den89

vajpayee24

Apr 10, 2018
Vancouver, Canada
Guys i got my passport request on 20 April . AOR : 21 JAN.
I have a question. I emailed on email provided to mention issues . So i informed them my dependent / common law partner in application is not in Canada with me because of work . They send this time email to my application n uploaded pdf. All seems ok but just confirmation with someone who went through this. They asked to submit photos passport n Appendix B form . Is it fine to submit them separatley ?
Thanks.

Reactions: Troy2245

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Guys i got my passport request on 20 April . AOR : 21 JAN.
I have a question. I emailed on email provided to mention issues . So i informed them my dependent / common law partner in application is not in Canada with me because of work . They send this time email to my application n uploaded pdf. All seems ok but just confirmation with someone who went through this. They asked to submit photos passport n Appendix B form . Is it fine to submit them separatley ?
Thanks.
First of all congrats for receiving the ultimate email. I am not sure what is an Appendix B Form? In our case the IRCC only requested the passports, photos, and the copy of approval email. Thats it!

Reactions: vajpayee24

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
I got a ‘ghost’ update today. But no PPR yet! Anybody else got a ‘ghost’ update today?
And usually how long after the updated status, should we expect the PPR email? Is it always the same day?
VO: Ottawa
Mine came in a few hours later. Ghost update happened sometime early morning (IST), followed by the PPR email...Good luck!

Reactions: saha_pritam

saha_pritam

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Mine came in a few hours later. Ghost update happened sometime early morning (IST), followed by the PPR email...Good luck!
I am not sure when the ghost update happened to me. I checked my account a few hours back and I noticed it. But I think it's too late today to expect PPR and I am not even sure if this update is for PPR at all.

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
I am not sure when the ghost update happened to me. I checked my account a few hours back and I noticed it. But I think it's too late today to expect PPR and I am not even sure if this update is for PPR at all.
I got "Updated" on 20th Apr, still no PPR yet, may be that's not means PPR but I will not give up if there's any hopes. Could you please let me know when you get PPR my friend? Thanks.

Canada@123

Mar 25, 2018
That's right. I got ghost update on Apr 13. Still I don't receive PPR.

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
tbh what triggered (I feel) a PPR email is that I called the agent the night before, and she told me that all the checks are done. I told her that haven't received any such updates. She replied saying that the application will finalized by June 30, 2018 (6 mos from date of submission), and then we ended the conversation. Next day my representative called me confirming the receipt of PPR email. Moral of the story: I would recommend call IRCC and try to get hold of an agent, and politely request for status update on your app. HTH! Good luck.

alanvo84

Dec 15, 2017
I got "Updated" on 20th Apr, still no PPR yet, may be that's not means PPR but I will not give up if there's any hopes. Could you please let me know when you get PPR my friend? Thanks.
I also got "Update" twice. The first one was mid of Mar which I believe my egibility has been pass and they Updated. The second was on 17th April. 2 days later on 19th April, I wrote email to my visa office to ask why I have seen Updated in my account but there's no change in the profile or any new message, and politely ask them to share any feedback or or status of my application. Few hours later, I got PPR message from CIC account. Hope this will help.

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
I also got "Update" twice. The first one was mid of Mar which I believe my egibility has been pass and they Updated. The second was on 17th April. 2 days later on 19th April, I wrote email to my visa office to ask why I have seen Updated in my account but there's no change in the profile or any new message, and politely ask them to share any feedback or or status of my application. Few hours later, I got PPR message from CIC account. Hope this will help.
How did you contact your visa office my friend, I don't know where my case was processing. Thanks.