Mar 31, 2018
Guys could please assess my situation?
AOR: 1st of Jan
Medical pass: 14 jan
PPR Payment : 25 Jan
Cv Request: 23 Feb
ip2 (Criminality and eligibility passed): 27 Feb
Update in my profile :23 March
Still waiting, and I don't know that this last update was ghost update or something about progress in security screening

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Guys could please assess my situation?
AOR: 1st of Jan
Medical pass: 14 jan
PPR Payment : 25 Jan
Cv Request: 23 Feb
ip2 (Criminality and eligibility passed): 27 Feb
Update in my profile :23 March
Still waiting, and I don't know that this last update was ghost update or something about progress in security screening
hey, similar boat to a lot of the Jan AORs, have you got to know what your LVO is? or are your processing under cpc ottawa?

vineaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Corbeil Essonnes
Hello,

i did get an update today my additional document are now not applicable.

here is my status :

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

for information i didn't get any email for this update. should i be thinking the golden email is not far away?

Reactions: Troy2245

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Hello,

here is my status :

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

for information i didn't get any email for this update. should i be thinking the golden email is not far away?
Very likely PPR tomorrow or in few days time :)

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Waiting.....STUCK @IP1...Tired of checking the application daily.

AOR - Jan 13, 2018 (FBI PCC was still awaited at that time)
AD1 - Proof of Spouse travel history Request Letter received- Jan 29, 2018
Travel History provided - Jan 30, 2018
AD2 - FBI PCCs Request Letter received- Feb 5, 2018 (Two months extension provided based on my LOE)
FBI PCCs submitted - March 8, 2018

Since March 8, 2018 the status is as follows:
Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background Check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final Decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

uf_gtr

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
21-01-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2018
Can someone look into my time line and throw some insight:

Update on mid feb:
1. APR - Jan 22, 2018
2. Medical examination - we are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
3. BG - Your application in progress.

Update on 25th of March:
Medical examination - we are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
BG- we are processing your background verification.

- why is my medical exam still in review but BG moved to Ip2? Is this abnormal?
- How long does an application sit in Ip2? It has been almost 3 weeks but no updates.

Last edited:

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017

AD2 - FBI PCCs Request Letter received- Feb 5, 2018 (Two months extension provided based on my LOE)

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background Check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final Decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Relax buddy, there are folks who got PPR while in IP1 status!
Ottawa office is clearing december files altogether! So by end of this month sure you can monitor Jan AOR applicants getting PPR. I am myself Jan AOR FSW applicant. I know it is difficult to cope up with but a bit more patience and we win the race

Reactions: PB_TX_BC

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Can someone look into my time line and throw some insight:

Update om mid feb:
1. APR - Jan 22, 2018
2. Medical examination - we are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
3. BG - Your application in progress.

Update on 25th of March:
Medical examination - we are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
BG- we are processing your background verification.

- why is my medical exam still in review but BG moved to Ip2? Is this abnormal?
- How long does an application sit in Ip2? It has been almost 3 weeks but no updates.
At this point people have been in Ip2 for almost 2 months! It doesn't hold anymore significance as it was earlier. Rest assured you are in IP2 and BG is in progress! Hope you get PPR soon :)

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Relax buddy, there are folks who got PPR while in IP1 status!
Ottawa office is clearing december files altogether! So by end of this month sure you can monitor Jan AOR applicants getting PPR. I am myself Jan AOR FSW applicant. I know it is difficult to cope up with but a bit more patience and we win the race
Thanks Troy2245! Maybe I just posted in anticipation of such an encouraging reply. Best wishes to you as well.

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Hello,

here is my status :

that is good, PPR soon!!

rock101

Dec 19, 2017

I am in the same boat with similar date. I have a friend who submitted FBI PCC and he got his PPR within 35 days after the deadline (the 60 days deadline i am talking about).

vajpayee24

Apr 10, 2018
Vancouver, Canada
Hi Guys, just wanted to add my application detail , as i am still waiting for passport submission request . (Applied PR with my partner as the Primary Applicant)
CEC Application -
Application submitted : 21 January
AOR= 22 January
Medical Approved : 10 Feb
Open Work Permit Submitted : 23 Feb
Open Work Permit Approved : 9 April

I am adding my exact page detail below, please if someone can guide me where I am in my PR processing, and does it look promising ?

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

What stage am I ? I saw in some cases Additional documents changed ' Not Applicable' but mine hasn't change,is it worrying ?

Thanks .

uf_gtr

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
21-01-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2018
Hi Guys, just wanted to add my application detail , as i am still waiting for passport submission request . (Applied PR with my partner as the Primary Applicant)
CEC Application -
Application submitted : 21 January
AOR= 22 January
Medical Approved : 10 Feb
Open Work Permit Submitted : 23 Feb
Open Work Permit Approved : 9 April

I am adding my exact page detail below, please if someone can guide me where I am in my PR processing, and does it look promising ?

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

What stage am I ? I saw in some cases Additional documents changed ' Not Applicable' but mine hasn't change,is it worrying ?

Thanks .
You are in IP2 stage of BG verification, last step before PRR! Just hold on like us, you are very near.

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017

I am in the same boat. My AOR is Jan 2, and it still says that I am in IP1. But there are several cases where the application status directly jumped to approved from IP1. You need not worry, and be assured the app is not collecting dust....we should see some positive signs pretty soon!!

Last edited:

uf_gtr

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
21-01-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2018
At this point people have been in Ip2 for almost 2 months! It doesn't hold anymore significance as it was earlier. Rest assured you are in IP2 and BG is in progress! Hope you get PPR soon :)
Thanks for the encouragement!