January 2018 AOR Join here

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
I
Any Jan applicants received PPR?
NDVO issued this morning for December applicants I believe
am from Pakistan, I applied on 26th December 2017, I am at following:

App Status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. (Changed to this on 12th Jan 2018)
Review of additional documents:
We do not need additional documents. (Changed to this on 27th Feb 2018, No ADR ever)
Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (NA to this on 27th Feb)
Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can you tell me is my application delayed, or what should I expect next? a PPR or what? My background check never went to IP1 or I dont know.

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Please also tell me do you receive email from cic every time your account is updated? my account was updated twice since i applied but I got email only one time when there was an update of medicals passed in my account.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Please also tell me do you receive email from cic every time your account is updated? my account was updated twice since i applied but I got email only one time when there was an update of medicals passed in my account.
Yes you will receive email registered to CIC account with passport request email.
You are in IP2, depending on where your case is transferred to visa office, your PPR will be issued based on that timelines.

Wish you a speedy PPR:)

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes you will receive email registered to CIC account with passport request email.
You are in IP2, depending on where your case is transferred to visa office, your PPR will be issued based on that timelines.

Wish you a speedy PPR:)
Thank You so much.

Pyar_farishta17

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Cape Town
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC 4062
App. Filed.......
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Just heard back from CIC “that
everything appears to be in order with the application. It is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed”
Also my LVO is Dar E Salaam, Tanazania. Any information on this LVO guys?? Is it efficient with processing times??

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Just heard back from CIC “that
everything appears to be in order with the application. It is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed”
Also my LVO is Dar E Salaam, Tanazania. Any information on this LVO guys?? Is it efficient with processing times??
first time im hearing about someone from that LVO bro, check immitracker by filtering the visa office. See if you have any recent applicants

sahilmak

Nov 20, 2010
Can anyone tell me where my application sitting at?

BC PNP - Inland
AOR January 09, 2018
ADR - January 25, 2018
Medical Passed: March 19th, 2018

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results (Changed to medical massed on March 19th, 2018)
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help - Review of additional documents (Changed to NA on April 9th, 2018)
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check Changed from NA to Background check on April 9th, 2018)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

thanks

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Can anyone tell me where my application sitting at?

BC PNP - Inland
AOR January 09, 2018
ADR - January 25, 2018
Medical Passed: March 19th, 2018

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results (Changed to medical massed on March 19th, 2018)
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help - Review of additional documents (Changed to NA on April 9th, 2018)
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check Changed from NA to Background check on April 9th, 2018)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

thanks
hey, how come your medicals passed so late? did you update your medicals later?

Chintspatel

Apr 4, 2018
Any PPRs for Jan AORs ?
Not yet. AOR-31 Jan. I guess there are quite a few people from Jan waiting for the golden e-mail.

My status is “we are processing you BC”: I’m thinking if this means my eligibility has been checked and only criminality checks are pending (plus anything else?)
Does anybody know, what actual checks could be pending at IP2?

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Not yet. AOR-31 Jan. I guess there are quite a few people from Jan waiting for the golden e-mail.

My status is “we are processing you BC”: I’m thinking if this means my eligibility has been checked and only criminality checks are pending (plus anything else?)
Does anybody know, what actual checks could be pending at IP2?
I am in Same boat, 27th Jan AOR FSW, my case is with Ottawa!

very likely eligibility has been checked and also criminality would have been passed.

Only security would be pending for most cases and file remains untouched until someone decide to look into and trigger a PPR

Lot of jan Applicants PNP/FSW are waiting, at this point minimum average is 100 days for Processing, Hope Jan applicants start receiving PPR soon.

Rohit_S

Feb 3, 2018
I am in Same boat, 27th Jan AOR FSW, my case is with Ottawa!

very likely eligibility has been checked and also criminality would have been passed.

Only security would be pending for most cases and file remains untouched until someone decide to look into and trigger a PPR

Lot of jan Applicants PNP/FSW are waiting, at this point minimum average is 100 days for Processing, Hope Jan applicants start receiving PPR soon.
Don't worry I'm sure there are cases aplenty. My own AOR date is Jan 15th.