+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

vineaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Corbeil Essonnes
Same for me stock in IP2 but now i know my application is in Ottawa CTD-O. I just send them an email to get an update on my application. let's see what they will tell me.

By the way Myimmi was telling the PPR around April 5th, but i don't know anymore if we can follow their estimate date

Good luck to every one

Tonya1234

Mar 16, 2018
Hi,
Just putting in my case:
Inland Applicant
IELTS: L-9 R-8.5 W-8 S-8.5
CRS: 456
ITA: November 27th 2017
AOR: Jan 19th 2018
ADR (Canadian Police Clearance): Feb 6th 2018
Submitted Additional Docs: Feb 18th 2018
IP2: Between Feb 25th and March 1st 2018
Called CIC today, spoke to a guy named James, told me all my docs are in place and I have to be "patient". When I asked for a tentative timeline so I could make travel arrangements accordingly, he said it's normally 6 months since the day they get the docs, aka AOR.
Looking forward to an update in April.

mus919

Feb 12, 2018
My AOR is 25/01/2018 and currently in IP2 since 27/02/2018.

I have received GCMS notes yesterday (generated on 07/03/2018) which indicate that my application was sent to CPC-Ottawa on 27/02/2018 recommending that I have passed eligibility.

By looking at the different dates in the notes, it seems that IP1 to NA2 now happens when criminality check is passed while NA2 to IP2 happens when the case is transferred to the LVO.

ash0512

Feb 23, 2018

I have received GCMS notes yesterday (generated on 07/03/2018) which indicate that my application was sent to CPC-Ottawa on 27/02/2018 recommending that I have passed eligibility.

By looking at the different dates in the notes, it seems that IP1 to NA2 now happens when criminality check is passed while NA2 to IP2 happens when the case is transferred to the LVO.
My AOR is 11th Feb FSWO and it went to IP2 on 27th Feb. My case is being processed in Ottawa but eligibility is still in process while security not even started. Medical and criminality has been passed.

mus919

Feb 12, 2018
My AOR is 11th Feb FSWO and it went to IP2 on 27th Feb. My case is being processed in Ottawa but eligibility is still in process while security not even started. Medical and criminality has been passed.
You should see a "correspondence" section in your gcms notes, the "outgoing" part should indicate the date your application was transferred to the LVO.

ash0512

Feb 23, 2018
You should see a "correspondence" section in your gcms notes, the "outgoing" part should indicate the date your application was transferred to the LVO.
Oh i haven't ordered the GCMS notes yet.. but i had called them last week and that's what they told me.

OhyesAbhi

Dec 12, 2017
when it says your application is in progress and they will mesg you when BG starts it is called IP1 and when it says BG is in progress it is called IP2. A lot of jan, feb, december AOR folks moved to IP2 on feb 27th, it was like a mass update. So now when we moved to IP2, we dont really know if BG has started because when you moved to IP2 earlier, we used to get PPR within 1-2 days at max, now its been almost 35 days!
Oh okay. So we basically can't really trust those updates anymore unless we get the PPR. Thanks a lot man.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017

Not really! Cos I am 27th Jan AOR and when I inquired my case was transferred from CIO Sydney to CPC Ottawa on 19th Feb in NA2 and got IP2 on 27th feb. I haven't requested yet my GCMS notes but good to hear that eligibility is recommended passed for you :)

MinaAlberta

Nov 15, 2014
Hello all.
I am applying through Express Entry and currently on a 2 Year work Permit. I qualify for Canadian Experience Class.

1) I have my sister and and brother both Citizen of Canada. I know I should upload my sister PR/Citizenship and Proof of Residency and Proof of Relationship but I am not sure If I need to do same thing for my brother since one of them should be enough.

2) Another Questions is, one of the required documents is "Family Member Proof of Status" which I am not sure what they need . Should I upload both my sister an brother document or only my brother because I've already uploaded my sister Citizenship on Proof of PR/ Citizenship of sibling.

Is there any one with same situation?

Thanks for your help!

Mina

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
Hello all.
I am applying through Express Entry and currently on a 2 Year work Permit. I qualify for Canadian Experience Class.

1) I have my sister and and brother both Citizen of Canada. I know I should upload my sister PR/Citizenship and Proof of Residency and Proof of Relationship but I am not sure If I need to do same thing for my brother since one of them should be enough.

2) Another Questions is, one of the required documents is "Family Member Proof of Status" which I am not sure what they need . Should I upload both my sister an brother document or only my brother because I've already uploaded my sister Citizenship on Proof of PR/ Citizenship of sibling.

Is there any one with same situation?

Thanks for your help!

Mina
1)one Is enough
2)3 to 6 months utilities bill and passport copy