Interview........
Hope it will not happen
Passport Req..
Waiting for ...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for ...
LANDED..........
Hope i will do before Jun 2018
WHY THERE IS NO GROUP FOR APR AOR IN THE IMM TRACKER?
No one applied in Apr ?

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Waiting.....STUCK @IP1 !

AOR - Jan 13, 2018 (FBI PCC was still awaited at that time)
AD1 - Proof of Spouse travel history Request Letter received- Jan 29, 2018
Travel History provided - Jan 30, 2018
AD2 - FBI PCCs Request Letter received- Feb 5, 2018 (Two months extension provided based on my LOE)
FBI PCCs submitted - March 8, 2018

Since March 8, 2018 the status is as follows:
Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background Check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final Decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

rock101

Dec 19, 2017
Waiting.....STUCK @IP1 !

AOR - Jan 13, 2018 (FBI PCC was still awaited at that time)
AD1 - Proof of Spouse travel history Request Letter received- Jan 29, 2018
Travel History provided - Jan 30, 2018
AD2 - FBI PCCs Request Letter received- Feb 5, 2018 (Two months extension provided based on my LOE)
FBI PCCs submitted - March 8, 2018

Since March 8, 2018 the status is as follows:
Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background Check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final Decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
almost similar situation. i think once two month extension expires they look at the application again

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
That's a ray of hope :) In that case, tomorrow is the date. My status could jump from IP1 to IP2 ..NA..NP PP GP yada yada yada and by tomorrow night I might receive the golden email lol @rock101...by the way I am also on H1-B.

Reactions: rock101