+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Canada@123

Mar 25, 2018
Hello. How did you know that manila visa office is already processing your file? I've been in ip2 since feb 27. How about you?
My AOR is on Jan 08
IP2 is on Feb 27
Currently staying in KOREA

I got a ‘job fair’ e-mail from Manila office last week. Since it’s an automatic e-mail, I am not sure if they are processing my application or not.

Waiting for PPR.

Parulkaushal

Mar 20, 2018
I have another question. Can I be in Canada on a tourist visa and if receive my PPR while I am there on tourist visa as it is an email only. In that case, can I submit my passport in local visa office and get the passport stamping through local visa visa. Pls enlighten.

Thanks!

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
I have another question. Can I be in Canada on a tourist visa and if receive my PPR while I am there on tourist visa as it is an email only. In that case, can I submit my passport in local visa office and get the passport stamping through local visa visa. Pls enlighten.

Thanks!
If your residence address is India, then NDVO becomes your default local visa office. Also you can definitely travel on a tourist visa and be in Canada while the golden email arrives, but then you will have two options:

1. Either return to India immediately and Submit your passport at the nearest VFS center OR
2. Contact IRCC requesting them to change your passport submission or visa office to Ottawa, and upon confirmation from the IRCC you can then submit your PP to Ottawa.

Hope this explains!

Parulkaushal

Mar 20, 2018
If your residence address is India, then NDVO becomes your default local visa office. Also you can definitely travel on a tourist visa and be in Canada while the golden email arrives, but then you will have two options:

1. Either return to India immediately and Submit your passport at the nearest VFS center OR
2. Contact IRCC requesting them to change your passport submission or visa office to Ottawa, and upon confirmation from the IRCC you can then submit your PP to Ottawa.

Hope this explains!

Thanks a lot for a quick response! Would you have any idea of how much time will it take to get the Passport office changed

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Thanks a lot for a quick response! Would you have any idea of how much time will it take to get the Passport office changed
Thats difficult to predict (as any other IRCC process is). But I have seen people getting it changed in mere 2-3 days and sometimes 10 -18 days...But again you can't really predict it...

Tinoferns

Jan 15, 2017
Hi..can anyone answer to my query:

I am a primary applicant
hubby + two kids (dependent)
Received PPR request on 2nd March and submitted passports to Abudhabi Visa office on 5th March.
yesterday my app. status updated mentioning.....
document.....counterfoil
status .....your document is valid
Expiry....23/12/2018
status updated date.....26/12/2018
Travel document number......xxxxx
Country of issue....India

The above status is the same for me and my two kids. however my hubby's details are not showing.
My hubby has got Portuguese passport. Does he not need a visa stamp on his passport? will he get only CoRP
Please help ...do not know what is the procedure.

Tinoferns

Jan 15, 2017
Hi..can anyone answer to my query:

I am a primary applicant
hubby + two kids (dependent)
Received PPR request on 2nd March and submitted passports to Abudhabi Visa office on 5th March.
yesterday my app. status updated mentioning.....
document.....counterfoil
status .....your document is valid
Expiry....23/12/2018
status updated date.....26/12/2018
Travel document number......xxxxx
Country of issue....India

The above status is the same for me and my two kids. however my hubby's details are not showing.
My hubby has got Portuguese passport. Does he not need a visa stamp on his passport? will he get only CoRP
Please help ...do not know what is the procedure.
Me and my two kids are holding Indian passports.

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
Any PPR news from NDVO.... @ndshah26 @Rise and shine
Noticed just two PPRs from NDVO today, but that's for PNPs which were pending for almost an year...
Nothing else...
NDVO looks like has changed the way they issued PPR's. No one knows what in store...
Fingers crossed..