+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

kiravp

Feb 21, 2018
Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXX – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 12/03/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

But status of application not changed. What it means?

rock101

Dec 19, 2017
Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXX – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 12/03/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

That means all these na1, na2, lp1 and lp2 are not correct representation of actual processing status. Congrats on your ppr

Aorjan18

Feb 14, 2018

Have you got PPR email to submit passport already?
And are waiting for passport to be returned?
After PPR and COPR status don't change

kiravp

Feb 21, 2018
Have you got PPR email to submit passport already?
And are waiting for passport to be returned?
After PPR and COPR status don't change
Yes Passport was submitted dated 01st March and My application still in progress instead of approved

JinandMango

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2018
Great to hear happy news from the thread but it also makes me concerned, hasty, rushy about mine.
Sitting at IP1 since a month ago...... under CEC, single.

Can IRCC call centre let me know of detailed status of my application and perhaps why it is so delaying?

Sorry about this annoying panic. I NEED to get the CoPR by June.

Cheers

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Great to hear happy news from the thread but it also makes me concerned, hasty, rushy about mine.

Can IRCC call centre let me know of detailed status of my application and perhaps why it is so delaying?

Cheers
It looks like CEC-single applications take longer than CEC with dependents or FSW. I haven't had an update in almost 3 months o_O

Bumble123

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
hey guys , I am bit confused about the Visa offices.
So first we need to send the passport to the local visa office of the country we are residing and then they will send it to Canada visa office?
The delays in the PPR most ppl are referring are related to the local visa office or Canadian Visa office?
Lastly, does anybody know in which city the Visa office is if one is applying from the California USA and their average timelines.

Bumble123

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
hey guys , I am bit confused about the Visa offices.
So first we need to send the passport to the local visa office of the country we are residing and then they will send it to Canada visa office?
The delays in the PPR most ppl are referring are related to the local visa office or Canadian Visa office?
Lastly, does anybody know in which city the Visa office is if one is applying from the California USA and their average timelines.

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017

Cheers

Did you have any ADRs? Also did you pay the RPRF upfront?

Reactions: JinandMango

vineaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Corbeil Essonnes
Hello,

AOR Jan 10th
Medical passed feb 9th
ADR (travel history) feb 25th
ADR submitted feb 25th and now nothing is moving is that normal.
IAM completely stressed

I have seen that there is a WhatsApp group please add me if it is possible ;-) 0033630366651

Thanks

Séverine