+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

zionver

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Under what circumstances are further investigation carried out?
I don't really know but maybe those people whose cases are complicated. And those who are involved in the military or other security agencies. No one except the CIC agents can give the accurate answer.

Emergentsky

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2018
AOR Received.
14-01-2018
Don't worry.. your span of 56 days is pretty much in line with the median.. I know we feel it longer when some people get their files cleared much earlier. But hey, that's the law of large numbers for you :)
I just checked the Immitracker, out of 47 FSW people who got AOR between 11th Jan and 14th Jan, only 11 have so far received PPRs( but they got it between 38-48 days since AOR). So relax, the majority is still with us :)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Under what circumstances are further investigation carried out?
I don't really know but maybe those people whose cases are complicated. And those who are involved in the military or other security agencies. No one except the CIC agents can give the accurate answer.
Could also be workload (re)distribution, as stated in my GCMS. Final assessmenf of Eligibility is also done in local VO. One may also be scheduled for interviews in the VO or on the spot phone interview like me. As the agent had said, my case is a bit tricky and complicated, regarding child custody, thus the need for an interview.

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Nope none yet. I have decided am just not gonna check anything. Just wait for emails
Sure...But just in case you get any updates regarding your app, can you please post it here so that I can guesstimate a timeline for my app? Thanks for your help...

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Hey ateotia11...You have hired a lawyer as well right to file your app? How do you check the status on your application?
hey man, yes i hired a lawyer from canada, but i asked them to give me my credentials (agreed with them i will not upload anything or modify anything), so when the PPR email comes, it will go to them, but i can still login and check my status, but the problem is, even after you get PPR, your BG status etc remains the same, only thing some people have said is that your application goes from "submitted" to "updated", its still submitted now, so thats the only way i know i havent got the PPR yet, but the law firm i hired (through canada visa itself, cohen law firm) are pretty prompt, so if and when the PPR email comes, i would expect them to let me know shortly after.

how about you? have you hired a law firm as well? what is your status? IP2 since glitch day? and what is your document status?

Reactions: zionver

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
hey man, yes i hired a lawyer from canada, but i asked them to give me my credentials (agreed with them i will not upload anything or modify anything), so when the PPR email comes, it will go to them, but i can still login and check my status, but the problem is, even after you get PPR, your BG status etc remains the same, only thing some people have said is that your application goes from "submitted" to "updated", its still submitted now, so thats the only way i know i havent got the PPR yet, but the law firm i hired (through canada visa itself, cohen law firm) are pretty prompt, so if and when the PPR email comes, i would expect them to let me know shortly after.

how about you? have you hired a law firm as well? what is your status? IP2 since glitch day? and what is your document status?

Hey dude. Yeah I am in the same boat as you. I am based out of India though, and I do not possess my lawyer's credentials to log into the account to check the status. From what I have been told, my application is IP2 as well...I am getting a little edgy with this whole thing since so many people who submitted their app after me have gotten a PPR email, but no sign of any progress at our end. Lets hope for the best.

Reactions: skiffyz and zionver

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Hey dude. Yeah I am in the same boat as you. I am based out of India though, and I do not possess my lawyer's credentials to log into the account to check the status. From what I have been told, my application is IP2 as well...I am getting a little edgy with this whole thing since so many people who submitted their app after me have gotten a PPR email, but no sign of any progress at our end. Lets hope for the best.
same feeling bro, im 11th jan aor. but iv been reading forums for october, november and december aors. for people like us who are not "part of the lucky group" who get pprs quickly, it takes 3 months on an average. honestly it might be march end or april beginning for us. I'm indian too, just residing in mauritius since 5 years. whats your aor?

Reactions: skiffyz