+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Rohit_S

Feb 3, 2018
Oh wow... what the hell is up with CIC... why would they not apologize in advance?...
I'm unsure what's happening with my application!
I was in NA2 since Feb 4th after my medicals passed on Feb 2nd. On Feb 27th I moved to IP2 with ADR status changing to "No additional documents required" and BG status saying "We are reviewing your bg..". Almost simultaneously I received a request to share schedule A declaration which I hurriedly did last night. When I checked with the office on email they said it was an error and nothing was needed from me. Now my ADR status has moved to "We are reviewing the additional documents...". BG still says "we are processing..."

What's happening? Have I moved back to IP1 or something? Can I still hope for the PPR in a day or two?

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I'm unsure what's happening with my application!
I was in NA2 since Feb 4th after my medicals passed on Feb 2nd. On Feb 27th I moved to IP2 with ADR status changing to "No additional documents required" and BG status saying "We are reviewing your bg..". Almost simultaneously I received a request to share schedule A declaration which I hurriedly did last night. When I checked with the office on email they said it was an error and nothing was needed from me. Now my ADR status has moved to "We are reviewing the additional documents...". BG still says "we are processing..."

What's happening? Have I moved back to IP1 or something? Can I still hope for the PPR in a day or two?
Well because you sent them a document, seems logical if they are reviewing it.... nothing to worry abt i guess

Rohit_S

Feb 3, 2018
Well because you sent them a document, seems logical if they are reviewing it.... nothing to worry abt i guess
Could they take another 15-20 days now to review this new document and may be ask for more documents!!?:confused: that's what my concern is now? Any such precedents?

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I guess they asked for what they needed already... so u should be fine and hope for all of us a speedy PPR :) at least we are in ip2 now so most likely than not the wait should be less than a month (if we go by what history tells us)

Alex_K

Feb 2, 2017
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
Med's Done....
25-01-2018
I also entered IP2 27th Feb, but I'm a PNP-O.
Didn't see any PNP from this date to get PPR...

Jancy

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Should I be worried? there has been no updates for 20+ days
Any one else with the same scenario?

AOR: 15-Jan
Med Passed: 31- Jan
ADR for FBI Pcc: 31- Jan
Submitted FBI pcc: 11 - Feb
Status Changed to "we are reviewing your additional docs": 12 - Feb

I have been in the same status ever since with no updates whatso over. I guess I am in IP1 because my BGC says "We will let you know when we start your BGC"

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
An admin of a popular Facebook group shared this today: https://imgur.com/a/1hrFx

So this is the most recent info re the ip2 massive updates... so they now report ip2 when it is actually starting rather than when it is over... so i guess we are ip2 but technically still at na2...

Reactions: sundar17feb99