+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

RokasK

Jan 15, 2018
I dropped an email to them and received a prompt reply as below:

Wow .. wasted a day preparing this document.. but what a relief.. phew!
Oh wow... what the hell is up with CIC... why would they not apologize in advance?...

Rohit_S

Feb 3, 2018
Just got email to submit passport !
Congratulations! Are you under FSW? If so - inland or outland?

Wondering how you got request so late in the day?? Wouldn't it be like 9pm there when you got the request?

I have the same timeline as yours - AOR on the 16th, passed meds on 2nd and went to IP2 on 27th. But they mistakenly (as checked with them later) asked for schedule A declaration again yesterday.

Wondering if I'll get the passport request today or not.

Last edited:

ROHIT_PATIL

Jul 1, 2017
Congratulations!

Wondering how you got request so late in the day?? Wouldn't it be like 9pm there when you got the request?

I have the same timeline as yours - AOR on the 16th, passed meds on 2nd and went to IP2 on 27th. But they mistakenly (as checked with them later) asked for schedule A declaration again yesterday.

Wondering if I'll get the passport request today or not.
Thanks!
My friend had also received the PPR email yesterday morning IST, may be they are working long hours :)
Hope you too get passport request soon.

PAB

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Hi, so far three to four of them have informed about receiving PPR post this Tuesday's IP2 update. I am really glad they are moving things along. And January 2018 AORs is also seeing PPRs. Fingers crossed for the rest of us guys for the golden email.

Reactions: Pikecann and atif66

willi240

Aug 28, 2017
Good day again

If I answered yes to the question have you applied for Express entry before and I entered my old profile numbers. I now realise that an application only counts if you received a formal confirmation of processing, is that considered misrepresentation?

Regards