+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

canada1231

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

Any one from Jan 2018 AOR, from NDVO( New Delhi Visa Office) getting PPR. Any updates if they are FSW or PNP.

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
Hello friends,

Can you help me understand which stage my application is?
AOR - 16th Jan 18
Med Pass - 2nd Feb 18

I see the below message;
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks !
Did it change to not applicable in between if yes then ip2 if not then ip1

sidhardh

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
London
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
18/01/2018
Am regulated profession whuch province is best for initial landing??

Vancouver or Toronto

MK18

Apr 25, 2016
CEC Inland
AOR : 31st Jan
Current Status as below. What stage I am on? is it IP2? how long it may take for PPR?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. (On 13th Feb and given extension of 60 days to provide FBI PCC)
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. (Changed on 27th Feb , Earlier it was 'The additional document you provided are being reviewed'. Because I had submitted FBI PCC on 16th Feb).
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (Changed on 13th Feb , the day my Medical was passed and I was given 60 days to provide FBI PCC)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Rohit_S

Feb 3, 2018
Hi

My AOR was Jan 16th and medicals passed around Feb 3rd. Like a lot of people here I moved to IP2 last night as BG status moved to "we are processing your background check...".

However, at around 10AM in the morning I received a message in my account - got excited thinking its a PPR but found them requesting for IMM 5669-Schedule A again! Now I had ensured earlier that I don't skip over any dates in my personal history but I'm confused why they've asked for it again. I have an extensive travel history during my masters when I went on student exchange to Europe - I had provided information around that but not against every stamp in my passport - assuming the 4 month schengen visa encompassed everything. Could this have been the issue? I did enter/exit the EU zone a couple of times using my multi-entry schengen visa. I hope they are not expecting me to provide address history for this period since I was there only for 4 months (not 6+) and did travel to multiple EU countries.. any ideas??

Anyway, I just submitted the scanned form in pdf (since they needed original signature also) including all travel details & I added one base address for the 4 month EU-trip also. I hope they don't find any other missing piece! How much could this delay my PPR? I am in a tough spot as my office is relocating me abroad & I want to finish the PR formalities before I fly off.

RokasK

Jan 15, 2018
Hi

My AOR was Jan 16th and medicals passed around Feb 3rd. Like a lot of people here I moved to IP2 last night as BG status moved to "we are processing your background check...".

However, at around 10AM in the morning I received a message in my account - got excited thinking its a PPR but found them requesting for IMM 5669-Schedule A again! Now I had ensured earlier that I don't skip over any dates in my personal history but I'm confused why they've asked for it again. I have an extensive travel history during my masters when I went on student exchange to Europe - I had provided information around that but not against every stamp in my passport - assuming the 4 month schengen visa encompassed everything. Could this have been the issue? I did enter/exit the EU zone a couple of times using my multi-entry schengen visa. I hope they are not expecting me to provide address history for this period since I was there only for 4 months (not 6+) and did travel to multiple EU countries.. any ideas??

Anyway, I just submitted the scanned form in pdf (since they needed original signature also) including all travel details & I added one base address for the 4 month EU-trip also. I hope they don't find any other missing piece! How much could this delay my PPR? I am in a tough spot as my office is relocating me abroad & I want to finish the PR formalities before I fly off.
Now this is a prime example of when calling CIC is relevant! Not the annoying calls about your LVOs...

RokasK

Jan 15, 2018
Should I drop them an email about it? Do they explain their requirement / reason for the requirement then?
Would go for a call in your place. Don't know the etiquette here, but when they send a second request for the same info without explaining what they actually want... I think they deserve to be bothered a bit.

Rohit_S

Feb 3, 2018
Would go for a call in your place. Don't know the etiquette here, but when they send a second request for the same info without explaining what they actually want... I think they deserve to be bothered a bit.
Hmm.. What number can one reach them on?

Rohit_S

Feb 3, 2018
Hi

I dropped an email to them and received a prompt reply as below:

Hello Rohit,

That message was inadvertently sent to thousands of applicants, you can ignore it. No problems have been identified with your documents. Normal processing continues.

Regards,

Luc
Wow .. wasted a day preparing this document.. but what a relief.. phew!

Reactions: didouette