January 2018 AOR Join here

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, who needs to submit Schedule A? Is it just for PA? Or for spouse as well? If for spouse also, would there be two separate forms signed physically by PA and spouse that need to be uploaded?

skiffyz

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Hi, who needs to submit Schedule A? Is it just for PA? Or for spouse as well? If for spouse also, would there be two separate forms signed physically by PA and spouse that need to be uploaded?
do we have to submit schedule A separately or the online questionnaire will suffice?

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
almost same timeline. AOR 11 January 2018, MEP 25 January 2018 and in NA2 since 26 January 2018. I wonder how to choose to process files. Do they pick up files randomly or based on the AOR dates?
Good question, also i wonder why some files take very long to process whilst others take few weeks? Maybe those who wait longer have had criminal records in the past or their employment is hard to genuinely verify (ie the employer doesnt have a website and the person who signed the reference letter doesnt have a linkedin profile....)

skiffyz

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Good question, also i wonder why some files take very long to process whilst others take few weeks? Maybe those who wait longer have had criminal records in the past or their employment is hard to genuinely verify (ie the employer doesnt have a website and the person who signed the reference letter doesnt have a linkedin profile....)
i do not have any criminal records, my company has its own website and my referee has a linkedin profile too. i guess it is something else that causes delay. maybe nationality, religion etc.?

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Mate, your file is 1 month ish old (same as me btw) so too early to worry loool.. my reflexion was oriented toward those who exceed 6 months and still do not get a resolution...

Reactions: zionver and skiffyz

Amiforu

Feb 23, 2018
Hello experts,

I received my AoR for PR on 23rd January, 2018 and my medical shows passed but my BG check status shows Not Applicable. Anyone knows what does that mean and when can I expect my profile status chaged to passport submission? Below is my profile status at the moment.

Application/profile details

Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents : The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check : Not applicable.

Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
PPR Received today!

Detailed timeline-
FSW Outland
Visa Office- CPC Ottawa (I think)

WES/IELTS: September to November 2017
ITA: 6 December 2017
AOR: 6 January 2018
Medical Passed/IP1: 22 January
NA2: 25 January
IP2: 22nd/23rd February
PPR: 23 February end of day

Did not use an agent but got immense help from this forum. Thank you all!
Congratulations...

How did you show ur POF?
Single Applicant or married?
Thank you

zionver

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
PPR Received today!

Detailed timeline-
FSW Outland
Visa Office- CPC Ottawa (I think)

WES/IELTS: September to November 2017
ITA: 6 December 2017
AOR: 6 January 2018
Medical Passed/IP1: 22 January
NA2: 25 January
IP2: 22nd/23rd February
PPR: 23 February end of day

Did not use an agent but got immense help from this forum. Thank you all!
Congratulations.

zionver

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I don't think it is because of criminal records. The visa office is a factor. Ottawa Visa Office, for example, is usually very fast.

zionver

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hello experts,

I received my AoR for PR on 23rd January, 2018 and my medical shows passed but my BG check status shows Not Applicable. Anyone knows what does that mean and when can I expect my profile status chaged to passport submission? Below is my profile status at the moment.

Application/profile details

Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents : The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check : Not applicable.

Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

You are in NA2.

Reactions: Amiforu