saha_pritam

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Andy and fellow thread members,

I have received my ITA on 9th January and e-AOR on 25th January.

FSWP- Inland.

I would like to be added in the whatsapp group. My cell number is (403) 560-4698

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
@trumprefugee hi, i see that u moved to med passed from immitraker so congrats :) did u receive an email as notification? Has ur status been "we received your application..." until it changed? Do u hqve a UCI now? Lots of questions loool sorry
Thanks, but my meds passed has been overshadowed by an ADR I simultaneously received that I have been upset and nervous about. I received an email late this morning that I had a new message in my account, but the only message in my account was the ADR.

Yes, I have a UCI now.

This is what my status has been since this morning:

Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Tha
For me, when I had signed in during morning (night time in Canada) around 12 hours after my last login, the status for Medical had changed to “You have passed the medical” and UCI were alloted. My application status outside was reflecting as “Updated” instead of “Submitted”. The email saying there is change in my application came whole 24 hours after I had already seen this change.

For NA to IP1 to NA2, again my application status changed both times from Submitted to Updated. No email for either. No change in any other fields.

Hope this helps!

FYI. I am FSW-O. AOR 6 Jan.
Thank you v much :)

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thanks, but my meds passed has been overshadowed by an ADR I simultaneously received that I have been upset and nervous about. I received an email late this morning that I had a new message in my account, but the only message in my account was the ADR.

Yes, I have a UCI now.

This is what my status has been since this morning:

Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Thank you v much and i hope u jump all other stages quickly and smoothly :)

Alex_K

Feb 2, 2017
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
Med's Done....
25-01-2018
PNP-O
AOR - 7th Jan
MEP - 25th Jan
IP1- 25th Jan
NA2- 25th Jan

I'm already on the WhatsApp Jan AOR group. Just sharing it here too.

Reactions: Kimpolz and zionver

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Jan AOR. Application rejected because of an expired PCC. Will reapply for ITA.
Wow, sorry to hear. What was your AOR date? At least your CRS is high enough that you will receive ITA in the next draw for sure.