+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Good morning everyone! Thank you all for your likes and congratulatory messages.

I just wanted to share a quick observation with you. Hoping this helps someone.

1) Before, PR progress was from NA 2 --> IP2 then shortly after, PPR. After the mass IP2 update on Feb 27th, it's obvious this is no longer the case. However, the trend I have noticed is that people including myself got PPR a day or two after Additional Documents changed to Not Applicable. So, I would suggest to pay attention to this status if additional documents were requested.

2) When you get your PPR, your application details in your CIC account may not change. Although I have gotten my PPR, here are my details from this morning:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

3) This is for people with multiple email accounts like myself. Because there is no update to your CIC account, your PPR will not be sent to the email account linked to your CIC account but the email address you filled in your application.

I hope this helps. Wishing everyone good luck.

Last edited:

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Good morning everyone! Thank you all for your likes and congratulatory messages.

1) Before, PR progress was from NA 2 --> IP2 then shortly after, PPR. After the mass IP2 update on Feb 27th, it's obvious this is no longer the case. However, the trend I have noticed is that people including myself got PPR a day or two after Additional Documents changed to Not Applicable. So, I would suggest to pay attention to this status.

2) When you get your PPR, your application details in your CIC account may not change. Although I have gotten my PPR, here are my details from this morning:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

3) This is for people with multiple email accounts like myself. Because there is no update to your CIC account, your PPR will not be sent to the email account linked to your CIC account but the email address you filled in your application.

My ADR changed to NA on the 27th of feb, no ppr yet:(

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......

1) Before, PR progress was from NA 2 --> IP2 then shortly after, PPR. After the mass IP2 update on Feb 27th, it's obvious this is no longer the case. However, the trend I have noticed is that people including myself got PPR a day or two after Additional Documents changed to Not Applicable. So, I would suggest to pay attention to this status.

Thanks Zeebah...I also believe that People who got request for additional documents will be able to see Additional Documents changed to Not Applicable otherwise those who didn't get any ADR will stay We do not need additional documents.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
PK

Am awaiting my PPR. AOR dated 16Jan. Is it advisable to send a reminder to IRCC?

Pls ad A!
Thanks!
Better to order GCMS Notes since you crossed 60 days, It is a good time to order notes as your BGC would be in process!
you will get GCMS notes after 30+ days
gcms.com
gcmsbuddy.com

All can offer at decent prices
P.S: Just my opinion

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018

1) Before, PR progress was from NA 2 --> IP2 then shortly after, PPR. After the mass IP2 update on Feb 27th, it's obvious this is no longer the case. However, the trend I have noticed is that people including myself got PPR a day or two after Additional Documents changed to Not Applicable. So, I would suggest to pay attention to this status if additional documents were requested.

i have a question, i though the documents changed to NA for only those who actually provided additionally requested documents, did you also provide additional documents at some point in time or did your ADR status change to NA neverthless?

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Any Update for January 2018 AOR people?

My IP1 stage is too long. I am rejected once for Student Visa. Can this be an issue?

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
Any Update for January 2018 AOR people?

My IP1 stage is too long. I am rejected once for Student Visa. Can this be an issue?
Does not matter at all .

Ava.em

Feb 3, 2018
Hi Guys

Please does receiving the " how to find a job" email mean that one's file has been transferred to London VO?

I have heard this rumor before but don't know how true it is.

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Hi Guys

Please does receiving the " how to find a job" email mean that one's file has been transferred to London VO?

I have heard this rumor before but don't know how true it is.
Unfortunately this is not the case, i got the email on 21st feb and moved to the LVO on 8th march