+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

harsh76

Dec 16, 2012
Hi harsh.
I need ur advice.
In your wife's pcc, ur name is mentioned as spouse?
2nd ques is: Passport of ur wife has mentioned ur name as spouse and your residence address?????
Please reply.
If u can share your contact no. That would be a great help. I m from delhi
Hi Hardit
There is standard format of PCC at PSK and no separate spouse name requires. If you ask about full name of my name of my wife then yes my name is there , same in case of passport

May 10, 2018
Hi Guy!

January 2018 AOR

CIC has asked for revised Schedule A (Background information) from me on may 8, 2018. should i be worried about my application as they asked for information after 4 months.

Thanks in advance.

samwinchester

May 7, 2018
Hey guys, I have a question. I have applied for spousal sponsorship and got a message on 27th april saying my file has been moved to New Delhi. Now I read through this thread and people who applied in December/ Jan have gotten PPR.
In the Spousal sponsorship thread people some users are saying that after the file goes to New Delhi it takes about 6 to 8 months depending on luck.

My question is why does it take so long for spousal compared to express entry? Any idea/theory?

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys, I have a question. I have applied for spousal sponsorship and got a message on 27th april saying my file has been moved to New Delhi. Now I read through this thread and people who applied in December/ Jan have gotten PPR.
In the Spousal sponsorship thread people some users are saying that after the file goes to New Delhi it takes about 6 to 8 months depending on luck.

My question is why does it take so long for spousal compared to express entry? Any idea/theory?
as the name suggests, express entry is express, they give priority to EE applicants

Sugeeta

Jan 31, 2018
Hi Guys. Ordering GCMS notes. When I am filling up the consent form, should I put my name and details in the ´Designated Representative´ section or should I leave it blank?

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Hi Guys. Ordering GCMS notes. When I am filling up the consent form, should I put my name and details in the ´Designated Representative´ section or should I leave it blank?
You shouldn't! You need to fill only Applicant information and dependents info if any.
Representative section is for the one who is going to order your GCMS notes by their authorization.

Sugeeta

Jan 31, 2018
You shouldn't! You need to fill only Applicant information and dependents info if any.
Representative section is for the one who is going to order your GCMS notes by their authorization.
Does that mean I need to know someone in Canada who can order my GCMS notes on my behalf? I wish I had know that before paying! :(

Besto181

May 3, 2018

Sometimes some names are similar and when RCMP comes across such situations during your criminal check, they would want to confirm you are not the one. They only want you to present all your information so that they can match that up with what they have.
I would say it is a good sign because the criminal record check is the last step and you may get a PR shortly. Nothing to worry about if you have not committed a crime.

It's a good time to order GCMS notes. They will state the reason in there. People are getting it in a week roughly, instead of the 1 month stated on their website. But do submit the form

Last edited: