Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
Sasad said:
Hi Guys

Please update my details in the spreadsheet.

App. Typ: Single
Physical Presence Days:2192
App. Sent or resend:27th Dec 2016
App. Delivered 3rd January 2017
AOR Letter Date: 19th January 2017
In Process: 2nd February 2017

Thanks

Done...

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
Sa3Sa3 said:
I think we should add a "Nationality" column to the tracking sheet

the process time varies depends on the nationality
Sa3Sa3...I disagree with you. I don't believe the citizenship process depends solely on someone's nationality. Most probably it is depending on the number of applicant to that office, how details and informative you were with your file, how many times you were away from Canada (means your physical calculator length). Let's say I apply from Fredericton, only few people applied from here, I gave most of my docs even though they didn't ask but I felt those docs will help me, in the form they asked for biographical page of passport but I gave each and all the pages of my passports for last 4-5 years, had been away from canada only for few trips to US like 3/4 day trips...so accumulating all those my belief is that it is not depending your individuals nationality. You may differ from my opinion.

YumiMedina

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Status changed to "Decision Made" today. and if you may please update mine to "Scarborough". Thank you.

And I also DISAGREE with the "Nationality",.... as explained by Raj. I took care of mine and my sister's application to the dot, sent them same time, got in process same time. And weirdly, mine is already "Decision Made" and she is still waiting for her exam schedule.
Applications are taken "Individually" and being reviewed by different people too. So my best bet is, it depends on how fast/slow, how many papers, that reviewer is taking care of, which makes a lot of difference.
We all have to understand that the standard lead time they have confirmed is a year of processing and a lot of people gets processed in less than 6 months.

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YumiMedina said:
Status changed to "Decision Made" today. and if you may please update mine to "Scarborough". Thank you.

And I also DISAGREE with the "Nationality",.... as explained by Raj. I took care of mine and my sister's application to the dot, sent them same time, got in process same time. And weirdly, mine is already "Decision Made" and she is still waiting for her exam schedule.
Applications are taken "Individually" and being reviewed by different people too. So my best bet is, it depends on how fast/slow, how many papers, that reviewer is taking care of, which makes a lot of difference.
We all have to understand that the standard lead time they have confirmed is a year of processing and a lot of people gets processed in less than 6 months.
done

timhortons

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July, 2011
AOR Received.
9th Sep, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
29th Sep, 2011
Med's Request
5th December, 2011
Med's Done....
11th January, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5th December, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
20th March, 2012
Hi Guys

I have a question about the question in the form where they ask about income tax. Though I have filed my tax for all the years from 2011 to 2015 but for 2016, I had not filed it at the time I applied for citizenship. So I clicked the checkbox that I am required to file but have not fled it yet. I now have filed my tax. Does it create any problem? I think they will anyway contact CRA and extract the tax information and they would then see that I have filed the tax which should be good. Any opinion?

Regards
Tim

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
timhortons said:
Hi Guys

I have a question about the question in the form where they ask about income tax. Though I have filed my tax for all the years from 2011 to 2015 but for 2016, I had not filed it at the time I applied for citizenship. So I clicked the checkbox that I am required to file but have not fled it yet. I now have filed my tax. Does it create any problem? I think they will anyway contact CRA and extract the tax information and they would then see that I have filed the tax which should be good. Any opinion?

Regards
Tim
That's fine, most of us did the same. Your information was correct: you did not file your taxes at the date when application was signed.

timhortons

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July, 2011
AOR Received.
9th Sep, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
29th Sep, 2011
Med's Request
5th December, 2011
Med's Done....
11th January, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5th December, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
20th March, 2012
Godzilla9 said:
That's fine, most of us did the same. Your information was correct: you did not file your taxes at the date when application was signed.
Thanks Bud.

Jusia

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What a nice surprise. I came back from vacation and there was my invitation waiting in my mailbox. I am taking oath on May 12th :D

So happy the process is over.

As per 'nationality' column- I don't agree nationality is relevant. My boyfriend's file has been in process since February and he still didn't get his test invitation. He applied a month after me, we come from the same country..

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
Jusia said:
What a nice surprise. I came back from vacation and there was my invitation waiting in my mailbox. I am taking oath on May 12th :D

So happy the process is over.

As per 'nationality' column- I don't agree nationality is relevant. My boyfriend's file has been in process since February and he still didn't get his test invitation. He applied a month after me, we come from the same country..
I feel jealous of you Jusia...lol kidding..congrats anyway...I'm singing "when my letter of oath shall come...O canada! My home and native land! O Canada!" ;)

Jusia

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj_Hoque said:
I feel jealous of you Jusia...lol kidding..congrats anyway...I'm singing "when my letter of oath shall come...O canada! My home and native land! O Canada!" ;)
haha. You will get it soon :) keep my fingers crossed for you :)

dell

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I took the test today and scored 20/20. I can't believe it that I passed, I studied really hard for it, like spend over 70 plus hours reading the book again and again and taking the online test probably 3 times a day for the last two weeks.

Any way, I have an update. The officer gave me a print out of my oath invitation after the test. It is on April 22nd, which is this coming Saturday, so that makes me the first January applicant to take the oath :) :)

I am so happy :) My journey ends on Saturday.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
dell said:
I took the test today and scored 20/20. I can't believe it that I passed, I studied really hard for it, like spend over 70 plus hours reading the book again and again and taking the online test probably 3 times a day for the last two weeks.

Any way, I have an update. The officer gave me a print out of my oath invitation after the test. It is on April 22nd, which is this coming Saturday, so that makes me the first January applicant to take the oath :) :)

Congrats! Very happy for you
Mabrook

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
dell said:

Wow Congrats dell...!!! So happy for you...

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
Raj_Hoque said:
dell...yes I got 20/20. Most questions were very easy only few was tricky but if you have general common sense and if you follow cbc news or any canadian channels often you should be good to score 20/20.
dell....see my theory and suggestions got you 20/20 :D Now pay up! May be 100 bucks would be enough ;D lol...kidding man...congrats and yes it is surprising that they handover the oath letter right after the exam that means they already have schedule for oath and counted the numbers including you for upcoming nearest oath...lucky you I say...Good Luck for your next endeavor whatever you wanna play with the Canadian passport ;)

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Hi guys- I'm just looking for advice for my application.
Has anyone had to do a police clearance done from India? I am not sure I need one but I wanted to know if anyone could help me there.

I plan to apply on April 30, 2017, they need a police clearance done if in the last 4 years I have stayed in any other country for 183 days or more which means the period of April 30 2013- April 30 2017. I stayed from India 27th June 2012 to 5th June 2013. So I did stay 6 months in 2013 in India but only 2 months actually fall in the 4 year period.

So is it safe to say that I do not need a police clearance done from Indian consulate?