+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2017-Citizenship applicants

Creative85

Oct 24, 2016
Sa3Sa3 said:
I didn't know that my application is considered now as a non-routine application :'( :'(

===============================
What is a non-routine application?

Your application may be considered non-routine if:

You asked to change your personal information (name, sex designation, date of birth);
You missed a test, interview, or hearing;
We asked you to submit extra documents, like fingerprints or residence documents; or
After you attended your interview to verify your identity and the originals of your documents, we asked you to come to another interview or hearing.

So this what it means, non-routin for asking additional document. is that will delay the Process?

For citizenship applications only:

You failed a test;
You did not meet the language requirements during your interview (for citizenship applications only);
============================

zeeAJ

Jan 13, 2017
yyc84 said:
For those of you who got a fingerprint request, how long did it take for the letter to arrive in the mail?

My ecas was updated last Friday noting they sent correspondence requesting information (i.e. prolly fingerprints) on March 10.

It has been over a full week - surely it can't take that long for a letter to arrive from my local office (i.e. St. Clair or Mississauga).

Any thoughts?
I got a letter for FP ... it was issued on 20th / mailed on 21st / Received by me on 23 .

Q1 - It is still not updated in my eCas
Q2 - I got it in my name only -- Do I Expect to get for other family member also.
Q3 - Any comments as What may be the reason for FP

Q4 - Most Important
++++++++++++++
Any suggestion as Should I go to RCMP or any other Accredited agency for my FP - What is fast way .

Any experience share on RCMP or Agency

ZeeAJ

zeeAJ

Jan 13, 2017
Sa3Sa3 said:
I suggest that you spend sometime reading this thread or other threads in the forum to know about the process. Best luck
Hello Sa3Sa3,
Please help to get me the thread as I also have the same Question.
Thank you in Advance

:( :( :( :(

Creative85

Oct 24, 2016
Hello Everyone,

First,

Thanks for people who direct us to the Thread but the thread is getting so long and its hard to go back and keep reading :eek: :eek: :eek:

Second, I appreciate who can answer us for his/her time that put in the answering. :D :D

My question, how long after the FP it will take to invite for the test/interview? and what is the next step after the FP? How long application gets takes after FP is requested?

Thanks in advance!Regards,

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Congrats to the first one in January to complete the process. Waiting for the date where you get your citizenship crrtificate!

Congrats Tee-Mena ... total process time is 111 days.

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
someone messed up the spreadsheet big time.

restoring it to a previous version.

zeeAJ

Jan 13, 2017
zeeAJ said:
I got a letter for FP ... it was issued on 20th / mailed on 21st / Received by me on 23 .

Q1 - It is still not updated in my eCas
Q2 - I got it in my name only -- Do I Expect to get for other family member also.
Q3 - Any comments as What may be the reason for FP

Q4 - Most Important
++++++++++++++
Any suggestion as Should I go to RCMP or any other Accredited agency for my FP - What is fast way .

Any experience share on RCMP or Agency

ZeeAJ
Hello ,
I got my FP done at local police station with in 6 day of FP letter.
They were telling me that now i will get it from RCMP to send thereafter to my CIC office.

Any comment as generally how long it takes to " Local police > RCMP > me ..."
ZeeAJ

Joe Joe

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
mmn said:
Hello everyone. Did anyone send copy of certificates for language requirements?
you need to send a copy of ur certificate or language evidence along with ur application

osdamour

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013 SA 03-05-2013 CSQ received 21-06-2013