+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2017-Citizenship applicants

Creative85

Oct 24, 2016
Hi

I have received this and was thinking who received the same and what could be meant??

We sent you correspondence on March 20, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Creative85 said:
Hi

I have received this and was thinking who received the same and what could be meant??

We sent you correspondence on March 20, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
99% of the time, it is a Finger Print (FP) request

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Creative85 said:
Hi

must have been asked about 1,233,249 times already

Creative85

Oct 24, 2016
So finger prints are something common or not !? Is it known for delayed applications or what's the reason behind finger prints

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Creative85 said:
So finger prints are something common or not !? Is it known for delayed applications or what's the reason behind finger prints
I suggest that you spend sometime reading this thread or other threads in the forum to know about the process. Best luck

Joe Joe

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Hello, just wanna share my test experience with u friends, just done my test was very straight forward.
The richmondhill library online practice was very helpful.
Interview was smooth, only 5 minutes reviewing originals.Goodluck to all of u

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
I have a question guys. Though it is not written in test letter but do we have to take the docs like (passport, COPR, birth certificate, PR card etc) for 6 year old child.

dell

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joe Joe said:
Hello, just wanna share my test experience with u friends, just done my test was very straight forward.
The richmondhill library online practice was very helpful.
Interview was smooth, only 5 minutes reviewing originals.Goodluck to all of u
joe joe - thanks for the update. About the test, have the questions been pulled out of them directly ? or they have been tweaked ?

diamondstar511

Jun 3, 2012
@Friends,

Just wanted to get your inputs regarding this as I am confused after reading multiple answers.

I called CIC today and asked what is the status of my file. They said everything is done and only waiting for oath and oath date will be given by local office. They cant see any new updates on the file she said.

Is it something only local office can do and when they do allocate a date, can CIC Nova Scotia see it ?

Test Completed @ Mississauga - March 8th.

Decision Made - March 9th.

I was just calling them out of anxiety.......nothing else.

Waiting for your replies.

Thanks everyone.

Joe Joe

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
dell said:
joe joe - thanks for the update. About the test, have the questions been pulled out of them directly ? or they have been tweaked ?
Dell, cant remember exactly but those questions way more than enough, just go through it 3 4 times and read the book twice and thats it.Good luck

YumiMedina

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hi Just wanted to add my sisters timeline on her application.
We applied on the exact same date. I got my invitation to take the exam, a week ago, but she still has NOT receive any.
If you may please add her to the time

My sisters (Conny) timeline below:
DAYS: 1516
SENT APPLICATION Jan 24, 2017
APPLICATION RECEIVED: Jan 26, 2017
AOR LETTER: Feb 02, 2017
IN PROCESS: Feb 08, 2017

PS: I received the actual letter to take the exam yesterday.

visitor007

Oct 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
diamondstar511 said:
@Friends,

Just wanted to get your inputs regarding this as I am confused after reading multiple answers.

I called CIC today and asked what is the status of my file. They said everything is done and only waiting for oath and oath date will be given by local office. They cant see any new updates on the file she said.

Is it something only local office can do and when they do allocate a date, can CIC Nova Scotia see it ?

Test Completed @ Mississauga - March 8th.

Decision Made - March 9th.

I was just calling them out of anxiety.......nothing else.

Waiting for your replies.

Thanks everyone.
:eek:
test completed@mississauga-jan 23
dm jan 24
still waiting for oath letter... ???

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
canada1234 said:
I have a question guys. Though it is not written in test letter but do we have to take the docs like (passport, COPR, birth certificate, PR card etc) of a 6 year old child with me or not.
Anyone ?