Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Back to this wonderful place:)

I sent my documents in Jan 4th. They received it in Jan 6th.

Still waiting :)

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
hanKK said:
Should I start my first absence from January 17, 2011 instead even though that it is outside the relevant period?
Have you tried this solution? Has the calculator accepted it?

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Creative85 said:
Hi Guys,

any one sent the application on Jan and receive a letter Yet, ?
Do we know if it is a letter in the mail or if they send it as an email?

zeeAJ

Jan 13, 2017
Friends,

I send a family application on 4th Jan and delivered on 9th Jan.

It is a family application so I put 4 applications in a large pack.

I did a silly mistake as missed to mark name on back side of each photo , although I put individual photos with clip on all individual applications.

Any one had such experience in past and how it was handled.

AJ

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
canvis2006 said:
my wife will be applying this month, at the end.
she's completed the 4/6 rule.

Did you guys check the 2016 tax year or you guys checked years for tax for 2012 to 2015?
It's too early to have done 2016 tax returns.
I checked it for 2016 and said NO for filing it.
No worries if you already filed your tax from 2012 til 2016

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
zeeAJ said:
Friends,

I send a family application on 4th Jan and delivered on 9th Jan.

It is a family application so I put 4 applications in a large pack.

I did a silly mistake as missed to mark name on back side of each photo , although I put individual photos with clip on all individual applications.

Any one had such experience in past and how it was handled.

AJ
I did the same like you. But, I won't bother myself about it and will wait for their AOR or whatever decision they take.
What happened has happened. Nothing we can do now

zeeAJ

Jan 13, 2017
Sa3Sa3 said:
I did the same like you. But, I won't bother myself about it and will wait for their AOR or whatever decision they take.
What happened has happened. Nothing we can do now
Thank you for advising with a positive vibes.

hanKK

Sep 4, 2015
Sa3Sa3 said:
Have you tried this solution? Has the calculator accepted it?
It did give me a warning that "The date you have entered is completely or partially outside the relevant period please check that the dates are correct." But it didn't stop me from continuing with the calculation. I mean it wasn't a kind of error that blocked the process. I was able to finish the calculation and get the final results page and print.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
hanKK said:
It did give me a warning that "The date you have entered is completely or partially outside the relevant period please check that the dates are correct." But it didn't stop me from continuing with the calculation. I mean it wasn't a kind of error that blocked the process. I was able to finish the calculation and get the final results page and print.
Thanks and best luck

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Sa3Sa3 said:
I checked it for 2016 and said NO for filing it.
No worries if you already filed your tax from 2012 til 2016
My wife only came in December of 2012 so for few days there's no point of filing a zero return.
So we have filed hers from 2013 to 2015, and 2016 very soon. We'll just indicate 2016 as "soon to be filed" next to the tax column.
Hopefully that's good enough for it.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
My application returned today due to a missing child birth certificate. They said both parents application is complete. My child was not born in canada.

The letter they attached with child application has written the following:

Applicants Name:_________________ ?????

Please choose the following option

1. Submitting a complete application please check on the statement below sign, date and return this annex and the childs application to the mailing address below.

If you choose option 1 the childs application will first reviewed to ensure it is complete. If the child minor grant application is still incomplete it will not be processed and returned to you with the proof of payment.

¤ I wish to resubmot an application on behalf of this child for a minor grant of citizenship. I have included:

● the spplication form
● the required documents
● the proof of payment

2. Request a Refund: Please check on the statement below sign, date and teturn this annex A abd proof of payment to mailing address.

Parent's signature_____________ Date:____________

I check the first option. Question is should I write the child's name in applicants name above or a parent name who is signing the application. Hope you guys got my point.

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yyc84 said:
Just received my AOR electronically a half hour ago. I will update the Excel tracker.
Congrats!!

Looking at the spreadsheet you can tell that all those people caught at the 4/6 rule started being eligible to apply. Times have been steadily increasing since September.

yyc84

Apr 28, 2015
Thanks. My eCAS was activated this morning. It didn't work when I checked last night right after receiving the AOR email but was live this morning.

Hope IRCC doesn't let it's foot off the pedal.

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yyc84 said:
Thanks. My eCAS was activated this morning. It didn't work when I checked last night right after receiving the AOR email but was live this morning.

Hope IRCC doesn't let it's foot off the pedal.
hey, 3-4 months is fine by me :)

Actually I remember when I submitted my PR. Estimated time was 3 months for sponsor application and 12 months for PR in the Rome office.
Ended up taking exactly 3 months for sponsor and 35 days in the Rome office. 35 days instead of 12 months.

Honestly I don't know where these estimates come from. Or maybe I was just lucky.