Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Sa3Sa3 said:
A fourth line has been added to my ecas this morning:

We sent you correspondence on February 16, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I guess it is the finger print request !

I was expecting that since most of the applicants from SK in this forum have received the same request!
And the winner is !!!!

I mean I received today the correspondence. It is as expected, the FP request. Will do it tomorrow and line up in the waiting queue again

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got the invite letter today.
Test date 2017/04/19 Hamilton Office.

Wish you all get it soon.

Mzoubi

Jan 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mzoubi said:
Similar to Sa3sa3, out of nowhere, a 4th line has been added this weekend to my ecas :eek: :eek: :eek:

We sent you correspondence on February 24, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I know that most cases in the west ends up with FP, and I really hope that this is the case here.
since I'm in the GTA, any perspectives or similar experiences??
Letter is in today... and yes, it is Finger Prints Request.. :D

Mzoubi

Jan 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
even in sept and Oct as well...
st clair office..
Noticed that my office is St.Claire as well...

The closest office to my home is Scarborough... that's a bit weird... :eek: :eek:

I will update the sheet with this info.

Mzoubi

Jan 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dkera said:
seems like it. also seems its incosistent.

we've had one toronto office test invite in 26 days (pretty much the average of the last few months) but then another one in 8 days (!).

whereas Adubey, myself, wahil khan, canmr, MIS, andronik are all already more than 1 month.
What about MAZ?!!! :) :)

btw: can you change my office to Toronto? please do so for both my wife (Maz 2) and myself

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mzoubi said:
What about MAZ?!!! :) :)

btw: can you change my office to Toronto? please do so for both my wife (Maz 2) and myself
done

WithLuv

Jul 3, 2010
canvis2006 said:
any other test invites yet? Seems really slow for 2017 specially toronto offices
Looks like Mississauga office started processing now...Got the 4th line added as follows. Could you pls update the sheet. Thanks!!

"We sent you a notice on February 27, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 23, 2017 at 12:45 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us"

aboamr

Sep 9, 2012
WithLuv said:
Looks like Mississauga office started processing now...Got the 4th line added as follows. Could you pls update the sheet. Thanks!!

"We sent you a notice on February 27, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 23, 2017 at 12:45 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us"
What time you are got the 4 line?

Good luck

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Sa3Sa3 said:
And the winner is !!!!

I mean I received today the correspondence. It is as expected, the FP request. Will do it tomorrow and line up in the waiting queue again
I did the fingerprint in the ploice office. There are no much options here in Saskatoon for that. I costed me 35 CAD and they will send it to my home address in 3 weeks !!!!

We have another two places who provide fingerprint services. They cost much more and has the same lead time!

See you after 3 weeks :)

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WithLuv said:

done