+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

senelfer

Jan 1, 2017
neggo said:
eCAS is notorious for changing things to "Decision Made" without updating any of the lines. But yes, you have already been approved as sponsor as indicated by, 1. the Decision Made status on your part of eCAS, and, 2. They have started processing your husband's application. If you were not approved to be a sponsor, then they would not move forward with processing your husband's permanent residence application.

It's been more than a year since your application was received, so I think you are more than entitled to contact them to ask for a status update.

well it's actually been a month since I submitted my application :) and thank you for the reply, I recieved my letter this week for sa as well. I'm currently having trouble linking my application though...

CanaHn

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Congratulations to all my January 2016 family!...

The people who helped me when I almost went crazy with all this are already in Canada or in their last steps... thank you all and we are always remember : be Patient is the
Key!!!...
f you still waiting do not give up!! Never!!! Fight for your dreams and if u need help ask to the forum, people is really nice and helpfull...

GOD BLESS YOU!

foreverbailey

Star Member
Dec 20, 2007
Application has been in process in Rome since March 2016 , Got GCMS notes recently , that state they have multiple concerns about our application, My letter of Intent was not satisfactory even though I stated I had a job offer my husband has one as well, sent household bills in My Name at our residence in Canada my daughter lives on the main level and weave a one bedroom apartment downstairs, they are saying quote , concerns of the resonablilty of these arrangements for the long term, our backgrounds were also mentioned as I am Canadian and my Husband is Libyan , My previous marriage was mentioned, we do come from different backgrounds but we are both Muslim I converted in 2013, They are stating they have concerns how my husbands has had such a varied CV and what affilliations he has had in Libya that has allowed hum such and access to funds in times of unemployment , My husband is a singer song writer and worked with many people and companies that brought his music for logos for tv stations and etc... can someone please tell me what they are trying to do with our application , or what we can do to resolve these concerns , we are currently awaiting a interview but no date as of yet , my husbands back ground checks or nothing has been started and we are reaching our 15 month processing time on April 26 2017 , Not quite sure what to think or do at this this point ...HELP :'(

foreverbailey

Star Member
Dec 20, 2007
Some people get angry because ppl post the same question in multiple places on this forum , That proberly would not happen as much if some would be kind enough to post a reply in the first place, I'm finding this Forum of no help to me :'(

addy4

Apr 3, 2017
Hi guys,

I sent my wife's application in january 2017. We received the application number by feb'17. Shortly after that we received request for pcc and schedule A. I have a question to ask all of the applicants. Do you as a sponsor receive the email by cic and after 5 to 10 days your spouse receives the email from cic asking for the same documents they asked you. I mean do they send same correspondence emails to both sponsor and applicant at a time gap? Please let me know

adt83

Oct 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
02/14/2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
Done Upfront
Interview........
06/10/2017
Passport Req..
06/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2017
LANDED..........
23/09/2017
foreverbailey said:
Application has been in process in Rome since March 2016 , Got GCMS notes recently , that state they have multiple concerns about our application, My letter of Intent was not satisfactory even though I stated I had a job offer my husband has one as well, sent household bills in My Name at our residence in Canada my daughter lives on the main level and weave a one bedroom apartment downstairs, they are saying quote , concerns of the resonablilty of these arrangements for the long term, our backgrounds were also mentioned as I am Canadian and my Husband is Libyan , My previous marriage was mentioned, we do come from different backgrounds but we are both Muslim I converted in 2013, They are stating they have concerns how my husbands has had such a varied CV and what affilliations he has had in Libya that has allowed hum such and access to funds in times of unemployment , My husband is a singer song writer and worked with many people and companies that brought his music for logos for tv stations and etc... can someone please tell me what they are trying to do with our application , or what we can do to resolve these concerns , we are currently awaiting a interview but no date as of yet , my husbands back ground checks or nothing has been started and we are reaching our 15 month processing time on April 26 2017 , Not quite sure what to think or do at this this point ...HELP :'(
The majority of applications should only be taking 12 months now, as per new outlines set in place by the Liberal government. Have you been in contact with the visa office in Rome to see what is causing the delay? Have you received any communication from them?

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
foreverbailey said:
I think you should visit your local MP for them to contact the visa office to find out what is causing the delay because 15 months is very long and you have to start pushing for more information from your MP.

addy4

Apr 3, 2017
I sent my wife's application in january 2017. We received the application number by feb'17. Shortly after that we received request for pcc and schedule A. I have a question to ask all of the applicants. Do you as a sponsor receive the email by cic and after 5 to 10 days your spouse receives the email from cic asking for the same documents they asked you. I mean do they send same correspondence emails to both sponsor and applicant at a time gap? Please let me know

foreverbailey

Star Member
Dec 20, 2007
My MP has called multiple times for information, Only thing they said they have eligibility concerns which I have mentioned the concerns in my lengthy post, In queue for Interview but no date set yet as to when this Interview will be , Lawyer is still waiting on Rome to request additional documents, What those are we have no Idea,Recieved GMCS notes a few weeks ago, but as to date we have not heard anything :-[

betonjara88

Jan 21, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 09/03/2016 SA 15/03/2016 AOR2 21/03/2016
File Transfer...
18/03/2016
Med's Done....
23/11/2015 upfront
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
14/06/2016
Hi guys, since i got my PR i didnt manage to get time to said anything about procedure, i sent my file in january 2016 and got PR in end of jun of 2016, when you land in Canada you get your SIN number and all other papers that you need. My mother embassy was in Vienna and it needed 6 months to get PR all other documents that they request i was sending by DHL(passport also)!Wish you all fast procedure and all the best!

japt

Oct 5, 2015
addy4 said:
Hi guys,

I am sponsoring my husband. I never received any e-mails from CIC; only he did.