AOR Received.
AOR 1 28-03-2016
File Transfer...
28-03-2016
Med's Done....
PASSED
Stephan reily said:
hi jeddai did you hear from our MP?
Our MP contacted the immigration yesterday and they said a PPR was sent to me last December 8 but i never received any T.T
And i tried contacting manila but still no respond T.T

Update:
It was actually misread by the immigration officer and now i feel more relaxed even though they said i still need to wait until new year before they give me my visa rather than looking for email that's not present in the first place.
My MP is Amarjeet Sohi. I haven't contacted his office again yet. Good news for you! Yahoo! Sana kami na din soon.

jeddai

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR 2 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 28-03-2016
File Transfer...
28-03-2016
Med's Done....
PASSED
Stephan reily said:
guys got my PPR this morning :)
Yey Congrats!

Praise be to God!

Alexand

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Toronto Ontario Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanaHn said:
Thank you Alex!

Since arriving in Canada the immigration office has been very kind and gave me a lot of information.
I am anxious to validate my title and other things.
Thanks for the information and for the website, it has helped me in these two weeks that im living here... Really COLD... XD
It is my pleasure!

I am so glad that you are doing well.
Keep positive and dress really warm :)

jacrily03

Nov 6, 2016
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stephan reily said:
hey thanks :)
i got a question though
on the appendix b form do i still need to put my sons info in there even though he's already a PR? but he is accompanying me in going to canada
both of us. i know that i need to add my husband too.

and for the email when you printed it did you also add the phot specification?
how many pages was it?
thankyou:)
i already submitted my passport i just want to be sure i didnt forget anything :)

Congrats Sis :D Do you have any idea on when you can get your passport back?

NurseCA

Sep 14, 2016
Anyone received an email from CIC saying as follow;

Get help before arriving in Canada – Pre-arrival services

You are now eligible to register for pre-arrival services.

On behalf of the Government of Canada, the department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) encourages you to access FREE pre-arrival services offered by third-party service providers funded by IRCC.

We encourage you to visit this link to learn more about the service locations and registration procedures as featured in our Pre-arrival Services website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

There are free online and in-person services for you and your family. These services are provided to you free of charge by the settlement service providers listed below while you are still overseas. Many service providers offer general information such as:

· understanding life in Canada,
· finding a job in Canada, and
· accessing other free settlement services when you arrive in Canada.
Other settlement service providers offer very specific information. To find the best service providers to fit your needs, explore the list of service providers below and select according to your profession or your destination (city or province). You are allowed to get services from as many different service providers as you need, and always at no cost.

The following organizations offer FREE pre-arrival services in the Philippines:

ü Planning for Canada www.planningforcanada.ca ; https://register.planningforcanada.ca/
ü Multicultural Helping House Society www.pathwaystocanada.helpinghouse.ca
ü Ready for Manitoba https://extended.cc.umanitoba.ca/ready-for-manitoba

Thank you.

Visa Section
Embassy of Canada in the Philippines

Why they send me this!! Why not COPR!!! :-(

suzyph

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
04-03-2016 / SA:18-03-2016 / AOR2 30-05-2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT 11-05-2015
Med's Done....
RETAKE 23-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon
NurseCA said:

On behalf of the Government of Canada, the department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) encourages you to access FREE pre-arrival services offered by third-party service providers funded by IRCC.

We encourage you to visit this link to learn more about the service locations and registration procedures as featured in our Pre-arrival Services website:

There are free online and in-person services for you and your family. These services are provided to you free of charge by the settlement service providers listed below while you are still overseas. Many service providers offer general information such as:

Other settlement service providers offer very specific information. To find the best service providers to fit your needs, explore the list of service providers below and select according to your profession or your destination (city or province). You are allowed to get services from as many different service providers as you need, and always at no cost.

ü Planning for Canada www.planningforcanada.ca ; https://register.planningforcanada.ca/

Thank you.

Visa Section

They offer seminar but optional. Seminar about Canada.

Stephan reily

Oct 17, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
submitted:04-12-17/////resubmitted on: may 24 NO UPDATE YET
Doc's Request.
-----
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
NurseCA said:

Thank you.

Visa Section

Having the line you are now eligible is already a good sign PPR is coming your Way a bit more patience

jeddai

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR 2 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 28-03-2016
File Transfer...
28-03-2016
Med's Done....
PASSED
Stephan reily said:
Having the line you are now eligible is already a good sign PPR is coming your Way a bit more patience
Guys great news! Our application has been completed.

We thought that our application would still take a little while so we applied for TRV. My wife submitted her application along with her passport on Dec.6. Miracle does happens, the VO waived our TRV application as they noticed that the PR application is completed. The VO has stamped Immigrant visa instead of TRV. My wife got a call from CEM lady staff, she said that the visa is stamped on my wife's passport and it will be endorsed to courier.

Proclaiming God's Greater Glory! God is so amazing!

Thank you my fellow January applicants for sharing your experiences, heartaches and desperation. Everyone has a perfect time indeed. Stephan and Suzie, your passport is coming with the visa soonest. You guys call me sis, but I am bro anyways :)

Praying for other January applicants who are still waiting. Your perfect time is up next real soon!

Stephan reily

Oct 17, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
submitted:04-12-17/////resubmitted on: may 24 NO UPDATE YET
Doc's Request.
-----
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
jeddai said:

We thought that our application would still take a little while so we applied for TRV. My wife submitted her application along with her passport on Dec.6. Miracle does happens, the VO waived our TRV application as they noticed that the PR application is completed. The VO has stamped Immigrant visa instead of TRV. My wife got a call from CEM lady staff, she said that the visa is stamped on my wife's passport and it will be endorsed to courier.

Thank you my fellow January applicants for sharing your experiences, heartaches and desperation. Everyone has a perfect time indeed. Stephan and Suzie, your passport is coming with the visa soonest. You guys call me sis, but I am bro anyways :)

Praying for other January applicants who are still waiting. Your perfect time is up next real soon!
wow congrats :) i hope we will get our visa soon too

NurseCA

Sep 14, 2016
jeddai said:

Congrats!!!!!
I have been required to do re-medical exam in 30days. I just received this info. yesterday...
I hoped that they could extend my medical... but what can you do...

Anyway, did you mean "TRV" is travel visa for Canada?
I have to extend my visiting status as well at least on the 5th Jan 2017 as I came back to Van on the 6th July 2016.
If your story is about extention of travel visa, that would be good news to me as well.

jeddai

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR 2 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 28-03-2016
File Transfer...
28-03-2016
Med's Done....
PASSED
Stephan reily said:
wow congrats :) i hope we will get our visa soon too
Thank you sis

jeddai

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR 2 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 28-03-2016
File Transfer...
28-03-2016
Med's Done....
PASSED
NurseCA said:
Congrats!!!!!
I have been required to do re-medical exam in 30days. I just received this info. yesterday...
I hoped that they could extend my medical... but what can you do...

Anyway, did you mean "TRV" is travel visa for Canada?
I have to extend my visiting status as well at least on the 5th Jan 2017 as I came back to Van on the 6th July 2016.
If your story is about extention of travel visa, that would be good news to me as well.

TRV means temporary residence visa (visit visa). Are you in Canada now with visit visa? Im pretty sure after your remed, you're gonna get your PPR.

Marlg

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Husbands Medical. Expired on December 21 2016 , never got a request to re do ! What to expect next anyone got any idea???? ??? :'(

senelfer

Jan 1, 2017
Hi everyone! I have recently submitted my outland spousal sponsorship application in December 2016. I wanted to ask those of you who have already come along so far in your applications a few inquiries. Firstly, once I receive my letter approving me as a sponsor, is it possible that I return to my country and wait with my husband until his visa is processed and is able to come to Canada as a permanent resident? During the many months of waiting do I need to remain in Canada? Also, how long was the process of sponsoring up to coming to Canada? Does submitting your medical upon request extend wait time? Thanks so much. :)

ProCaNaDa-MZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
waiting...
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
waiting...
senelfer said:
Hi everyone! I have recently submitted my outland spousal sponsorship application in December 2016. I wanted to ask those of you who have already come along so far in your applications a few inquiries. Firstly, once I receive my letter approving me as a sponsor, is it possible that I return to my country and wait with my husband until his visa is processed and is able to come to Canada as a permanent resident? During the many months of waiting do I need to remain in Canada? Also, how long was the process of sponsoring up to coming to Canada? Does submitting your medical upon request extend wait time? Thanks so much. :)
Are you a Canadian citizen or PR?